Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should drug dealers get the death penalty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    At this point who gives a ****, it's a broken record. Nobody's going to stop the drug trade period, no matter what you do.

If you want to stop drug lords there's only one way to do it. Legalize and tax drugs, undercut them and take all their money. Legalizing drugs will effectively destroy organized crime.

Where else would they get their revenue?
    a very small % of drug users/dealers are punished by law.
    an ever smaller % of the population are even drug users (1 % as of 2012).

why open up the possibility of increasing that % ?

drugs are destroying families now, imagine how widespread it would be if the chains were off.

i dont get how people can be drawn to the garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

drugs are destroying families now, imagine how widespread it would be if the chains were off.

1% is still 3 million people and that is increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        1% is still 3 million people and that is increasing.
        now, picture drugs being legal

its a shame not only the users suffer. i dont give a fnck about adults who want to ruin their bodies/lifes

too many times innocent people get caught up in their bullshlt.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          When there’s no drugs left guess what. People still want to use them. Even if they’re not addicted. Dealers don’t create demand
          Some people will want to use them of course that's true.

Now for the original question of the death penalty for drug dealers? Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia don't have a huge problem with drugs because those countries are very harsh with drug dealers. A few have the death penalty for them or decades in prison. Japan doesn';t have the death penalty but also are harsh on drug dealers.

I see nothing wrong with punishing drug dealers severely. Those countries got it right. Like I said, some communities in the US will have an outcry because their community disproportionately are mixed up in the drug trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Some people will want to use them of course that's true.

Now for the original question of the death penalty for drug dealers? Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia don't have a huge problem with drugs because those countries are very harsh with drug dealers. A few have the death penalty for them or decades in prison. Japan doesn';t have the death penalty but also are harsh on drug dealers.

I see nothing wrong with punishing drug dealers severely. Those countries got it right. Like I said, some communities in the US will have an outcry because their community disproportionately are mixed up in the drug trade.
            Yeah but they do have a high amount of underage sex tourism. I would gladly bust a cap in a c****. A druggie is killing himself, and well a dealer is bound to see a cell 1day.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

I say decriminalize using and people that are caught using should get treatment, while the people that are dealing should be punished heavily. Singapore's Prime Minister got the right idea where he wanted drug users to get treatment to combat addiction, but wanted the death penalty for dealing. Singapore does not have a huge drug problem at all with this kind of setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                I say decriminalize using and people that are caught using should get treatment, while the people that are dealing should be punished heavily. Singapore's Prime Minister got the right idea where he wanted drug users to get treatment to combat addiction, but wanted the death penalty for dealing. Singapore does not have a huge drug problem at all with this kind of setup.
                singapore pop = not even 6 mil
                usa pop = 330 mil

i say keep things as they are

Comment

I think the answer is simple...turn the dealers into the junkies so they can get a real feel for what life is like on the other end of the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    You have no Idea what you are talking about if you are suggesting in general that illegal oploid dealers are non violent.

Link? Proof? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Link? Proof? Didn't think so.
                      PTI ....

drug dealers dont kill each other and anyone who gets in their way over their product ?

Comment

Working...
                      X