Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are the Black Democrats That Won't Discuss Inner City Murders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Feel free to read through the wonderful interaction where these lie. I offered him a friendly debate to settle our differences. He claimed to have already won something (no idea what he is talking about since we never had any type of debate or match here) and then began warning me when all I said is let's do the debate and if you say no, then no problem.
    You are the person who threatened actual usage of the ignore list & he's telling you to chill with old sh^t he has decided to agree to disagree on or he's done with you too lol.

If I got a mfer who won't agree to disagree, in particular when they have weak arguments I'm shutting down which it appears GoD is claiming towards you, I think the ignore list is where you tend to wind up with me too.

Ain't got sh^t to do with a debate. Its about killing sh^t that isn't going anywhere cuz neither guy is bending on their stance. Don't nobody with common sense wants to argue all day every day over some sh^t when there is little common ground or agreement to be had.

Like I said I disagree with GoD more than most, but we engage in reasonable, if at times rough with some insults, discussions & its all good cuz we both can take L's or agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You are the person who threatened actual usage of the ignore list & he's telling you to chill with old sh^t he has decided to agree to disagree on or he's done with you too lol.
      That's incorrect. My "threat" of ignoring him was in response to him stating he would ignore me. I was having a convo. in the thread when he came in just to antagonize, so I offered him the debate that he's been ducking for some time and he tucked tail. I did say if he says no, it's all good. He just chose to ramble about some other shlt.

If I got a mfer who won't agree to disagree, in particular when they have weak arguments I'm shutting down which it appears GoD is claiming towards you, I think the ignore list is where you tend to wind up with me too.
      Again, look at what I posted. I said, "if you decline, it's no problem." Didn't I?

Ain't got sh^t to do with a debate. Its about killing sh^t that isn't going anywhere cuz neither guy is bending on their stance. Don't nobody with common sense wants to argue all day every day over some sh^t when there is little common ground or agreement to be had.

Like I said I disagree with GoD more than most, but we engage in reasonable, if at times rough with some insults, discussions & its all good cuz we both can take L's or agree to disagree.

Again...

And you'll earn a place on the ignore list if you continue to lie.

Rematch? Was there ever a match in the first place? You declined from the beginning, bro. Stop being full of shlt. If you agree then man up and say yes. If not, then we'll just leave it at that. Stop pvssy footin' around it.

But don't lie and talk about "rematch" when you declined from the beginning. So do you agree or not?

Think I was being more than reasonable. Asked for a simple yes or no. There's a reason he got extra with it.

But you're right. Perhaps there was another reason that he put me on ignore. Ask him about Dempsey doing things that he accuses others of. Like cheating (loaded wraps), wife beating (breaking his wife's jaw), ducking (drawing the color line, running out of the ring when Joe Jeannette offered a fight), consorting with shady characters (close friends that used metal spikes in the ring, marrying a prostitute).....

Ask him about that and see where it lands you.
      Last edited by travestyny; 02-16-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I thought I just showed you. Feel free to look over that post again and learn about the Gun Violence Reduction Resources Act.
        You brought it up, so you cite a source or two showing the specifics of it.

I'm all ears.

Comment

You should read this and find out why they are upset. It's quite enlightening

https://www.vox.com/iden******/2018/...e-of-the-union
          Yes, that's Vox making excuses for them. I'm not interested in that.

The fact is they refused to applaud lower black unemployment.

You do realize them acting this childish isn't a good way to start some positive dialogue, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            You brought it up, so you cite a source or two showing the specifics of it.

I'm all ears.
            It's a simple google search, bro.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ext?format=txt

Again, the question remains. Who are these black democrats who refuse to talk about inner city violence? Point them out and maybe together we can get something done.

Comment

Then there's this:
              LMFAO!!!!

Dude, that's one meeting!!

They've had violence like this for decades.

Now it's your turn. Tell me which congressman/woman have been afraid to speak out about inner city violence.
              All but the one above.

You can write that congressman a letter and I'll work to get you some signatures. What do you think?
              I don't look to lifer politicians to fix much, and especially not social ills.

They've been failing for decades.

Let's work together to fix this problem. But first, you should identify the targets. Who are they?
              You don't need targets to solve the problem. You need a change in the culture.

The two biggest changes that would make the biggest difference is to stop treating these people as victims and tell them they do bear some responsibility in cleaning up their neighborhoods, and telling black men to start raising their children. When 70% of your children are born to unwed mothers, you have a serious problem that only you yourselves can fix.

Comment

Yes, that's Vox making excuses for them. I'm not interested in that.

The fact is they refused to applaud lower black unemployment.

You do realize them acting this childish isn't a good way to start some positive dialogue, don't you?
                They asked to meet with Trump by letter and weren't responded to for nearly a month. When they finally met, he backed out of all of his promises.

And you want them to applaud Trump for....doing nothing.

“From January to December 2017, the unemployment rate among black Americans fell 1 percentage point,” Bump explains. “During the same period in 2016, it fell the same amount. In 2015, it fell 1.9 points. The previous year, it fell 1.5 points. The year before that, it fell 1.8 points.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...record-decline

These are called facts. The drop in unemployment had nothing to do with your red clown.

Comment

can you show them ever saying anything about inner city violence outside of demanding more gun bans?

As the nation’s third most populous city, Chicago’s violence epidemic has become a national issue over the last year, and this month garnered the attention of the Congressional Black Caucus, who backed an “Emergency National Summit on Urban Violence” Friday at Chicago State University on the South Side of the city. The summit was convened by Congressmen Bobby Rush, Danny K. Davis and Robin Kelly, a staunch gun control advocate who won her 2nd Congressional district post, replacing former embattled congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr.
                  https://thegrio.com/2013/07/29/congr...itys-violence/

LMFAO!!!!

Comment

All but the one above.

The two biggest changes that would make the biggest difference is to stop treating these people as victims and tell them they do bear some responsibility in cleaning up their neighborhoods, and telling black men to start raising their children. When 70% of your children are born to unwed mothers, you have a serious problem that only you yourselves can fix.

So what you're saying is you can't pinpoint who are these black democrats who won't speak about inner city violence are...?

Then what was the point of you posting here?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65
                      LMFAO!!!!

They've had violence like this for decades.

All but the one above.

I think you already posted this...? No reason to spam. Let's have a coherent conversation on this important issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X