No announcement yet.

Better resume Crawford or Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better resume Crawford or Loma?

Since both are in the running of best boxer by fans i think this is close cant really go wrong with either.

Rigo=Gamboa both Cubans smaller then there opponents but i think more picked Rigo to win then people giving Gamboa a chance to win. Also Rigo was still in p4p lists.

Walters=Postal Both coming off wins of big name opponents that previous opponents couldn't do to them. Postal knocking out Lucas and Walters Knocking out Nonito. Both disappeared after.

Sosa=Burns Not the most skilled guys but tough, Sosa also coming off of upset KO win of Fortuna and Smith who he went to his background to win and now should have had the nod against Gamboa. Burns i think was a Title holder at the time.

Indongo=Russell but Russell might get the slight edge still considered best in his division by some and his opponents after the Loma loss got WBC title win with a KO win against Gonzalez after he KO'd Mares. Indongo maybe he gets title back now that Crawford left idk yet still have to see.

Beltran=Martinez I guess similar

Cant really go wrong, i could see Loma slight edge because more of his opponents were given chances to beat him. But some might hold the Salido loss against him.

I think both Loma and Crawfish have a great opportunity to fight for the p4p #1 title. If Arum is willing to work with others, they have a chance to face and beat the top fighters in their divisions.

Loma: Berchelt, Garcia, Linares, Easter, Broner?

Crawfish: Porter, Thurman, Spence

Comment

But Russell is a hypejob who hadn’t fought anyone and is being protected. That’s all everyone on here was saying at the time. And what’s changed since then other than his loss to Loma? He still hadn’t fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        But Russell is a hypejob who hadn’t fought anyone and is being protected. That’s all everyone on here was saying at the time. And what’s changed since then other than his loss to Loma? He still hadn’t fought anyone.
        True but what the other guy do but lose to Crawford? Russell still got a title back winning in spectacular fashion after Gonzalez starched Mares. Indongo could do the same now that Crawford left the division, he have to see. And Selby look like he ducked Russell and now came out saying he thinksRrussell the best but in the interview with him on showtime he was making excuses why not to fight him.

Comment

Russell Jr. and Rigo are better than anyone Crawford has fought thus far. That said, I think it is still a little too soon to say who will end up being the more impressive fighter a year or two from now. If Crawford runs though 147 and beats a few top dogs such as Thurman, Spence, D. Garcia, Porter, Pac, Horn, then that will be hard to beat. Even if Loma defeats Berchelt, Linares and M. Garcia, the top fighters at 147 are better P4P than the top guys at 130/135.

Comment

Crawford because of volume and the Salido loss. If you go top 4 wins each, Loma's is better. But when you go top 12 wins, Crawford has solid wins while Loma only has 11 fights, including a loss.

The top 2 p4p guys IMO.

Comment

Top Rank treats Crawford like he doesn't exist when Lomachenko fights.

Comment

its pretty much a 50/50 to me.. they have 1-2 good names but those names are suspect. for example, crawford got postol and gamboa on his resume and loma has walters and rigo but gamboa proved to be a bust, now im waiting for walter's return, to see if he's a bust also.

Comment

Loma’s resume is slightly better right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X