Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andre Ward fight Arthur Abraham in Germany?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    a good general doesn't just come forward mindlessly. if you are able to lure your opponent into getting hit on your terms whether going backwards or forwards then you are the better ring general.

hypocrite warning! you think kotelnik won but not hopkins. it was the same fight! kotelnik and hopkins shut down their opponents offense and landed the cleaner punches. the only thing their opponents did was throw more needlessly. i see a trend here. you have all americans losing.
    Total Punches Alexander Kotelnik
    Landed 202 225
    Thrown 1113 763
    Pct. 18% 29%

Total Punches Hopkins Calzaghe
    Landed 127 232
    Thrown 468 707
    Pct. 27% 33%

As you can see very different fight?

Maybe if Kotelnik would have crawled around on the floor and played acted he could have taking the decision

And as for Froch vs Dirrel

Total Punches: Froch 153/475 32%
    Dirrell 105/315 33%

And Dirrel was deducted a point for excessive holding.

Comment

hyperbole and fake stats. none of that happened. i can assure you hopkins outlanded calzaghe by a wide margin and landed the harder punches in more than 6 rounds. aka outboxed. watch the documentary if you want proof.

how does calzaghe win rounds when he is so comprehensively outlanded and barely able to hit hopkins? please explain using the rules of judging a boxing match not your own emotional rhetoric.
      I laughed my ass off at 'The documentary' made by a Hopkins fanboy. What is the point in editing out 90% Calzaghe's punches and showing just the parts when Hopkins actually throws a punch. I was expecting some real analysis by a real boxing fan, not fanboy ****.

Ward fighting in Germany is safer than Sheep-Shagging England. The way Dirrell was roobed against that English Sheep Shagging Froch puts Sven Otke's points wins in perspective.

Comment

a good general doesn't just come forward mindlessly. if you are able to lure your opponent into getting hit on your terms whether going backwards or forwards then you are the better ring general.

hypocrite warning! you think kotelnik won but not hopkins. it was the same fight! kotelnik and hopkins shut down their opponents offense and landed the cleaner punches. the only thing their opponents did was throw more needlessly. i see a trend here. you have all americans losing.

Erm, Bradley beating Witter, and I had Ward winning all of his fight, but he was lucky not to get DQ against Kessler.

I see a pattern here you disagree with the judges every time.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Total Punches Alexander Kotelnik
          Landed 202 225
          Thrown 1113 763
          Pct. 18% 29%

Total Punches Hopkins Calzaghe
          Landed 127 232
          Thrown 468 707
          Pct. 27% 33%

As you can see very different fight?

Maybe if Kotelnik would have crawled around on the floor and played acted he could have taking the decision

And as for Froch vs Dirrel

Total Punches: Froch 153/475 32%
          Dirrell 105/315 33%

And Dirrel was deducted a point for excessive holding.
          anyone who uses compu box can not be taken seriously. especially when i just told you that those numbers were proven factually incorrect yet you still use them. you know why? because you have nothing of substance to prove your case.

Comment

Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
            I laughed my ass off at 'The documentary' made by a Hopkins fanboy. What is the point in editing out 90% Calzaghe's punches and showing just the parts when Hopkins actually throws a punch. I was expecting some real analysis by a real boxing fan, not fanboy ****.

Ward fighting in Germany is safer than Sheep-Shagging England. The way Dirrell was roobed against that English Sheep Shagging Froch puts Sven Otke's points wins in perspective.
            nope it was the entire fight. that says it all doesn't it? you think calzaghe's landed punches were edited out but they just don't exist. kinda proves hopkins won doesn't it?

Comment

Well Ward would win 12 rounds and get a decision, but if he looses somehow 2 rounds and wins only 10 they rob him in germany

Comment

Ward's gonna end up getting disqualified in Germany becuz they don't allow anything from the opposing countryman (not even legal punches)

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Erm, Bradley beating Witter, and I had Ward winning all of his fight, but he was lucky not to get DQ against Kessler.

I see a pattern here you disagree with the judges every time.
                  no i have the same consistent way of scoring fights every time. you know why? because i use the rules and obviously you don't. clean punching, defense, effective aggression, ring generalship. i don't use faulty compubox numbers to judge a fight like you do.

Comment

nope it was the entire fight. that says it all doesn't it? you think calzaghe's landed punches were edited out but they just don't exist. kinda proves hopkins won doesn't it?
                    Come on, where's the other 20 minutes of the fight. It's the fight edited.

Comment

las vegas..

Comment

Working...
                      X