No announcement yet.

Madden 08...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 08...

If you're in the DC area... Come get the game from me today for $90...

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
    If you're in the DC area... Come get the game from me today for $90...
    90 bucks. you trippin dogg. I rather wait for the 14th. **** 90 dollars.

Comment

Lol @ $90/

Comment

I got this **** from the swapmeet on Saturday for 60 bucks, 90 dollars aint even worth it.

Comment

In every American store I've gone into, it's 59.95, sometimes 55 or so.

Comment

I suck ass at this game right now. All Madden used to be competitive, but now Im getting my ass kicked bad every time out.

Comment

Im going to get it later today.

Comment

$90 lol....

Comment

Yeah unless you turn down the interception frequency, the AI will step in front of literally every single close pass or thread the needle type.

I like this game, but my only problem lies with the fact they ****ed up the turnover balance. It's too easy to fumble or throw a pick in this game.

I played a game yesterday on All-Pro mode Me(Jets) CPU(Chargers) 7:00 quarters and both of us turned the ball over around 7 times each.

I won the game by like fourty points and put up like ninety but It was getting ridiculous with the interceptions for touchdowns and fumble recoveries.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X