Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEMBLEY and AT&T Stadium #’s Don’t MEaN SHįT!!! BOMB SQUAD VeGAS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I'm genuinely amused by this Turkish fanboy of everything that's American.
    Everything?

I only talk boxing at this site

Hence non stop boxing...

We get streams from Mars, relayed from the states

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      UK fanboys brag about da 'MONEYS' why dont you support A.J getting dat guap in VEGAS?
      I want it in Wembley so I can go. Don't care what the fighter makes I just want to be there. and I'm not flying to vegas.. I was there a month ago for the first time. Honestly, not that impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I want it in Wembley so I can go. Don't care what the fighter makes I just want to be there. and I'm not flying to vegas.. I was there a month ago for the first time. Honestly, not that impressed.
        you don’t get it. Premium pricing attracts the wealthy and stateside celebrities.

You are not impressed? What boxing event made your standard? It’s not about if you can afford it, it’s those sin city heads that will pay high pricings. There are all types of wealth bracket Vegas goers.

Comment

Bring on the UK. There’s nothing like 90,000 fans crying like bytches after their fighter gets stretched out.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            you don’t get it. Premium pricing attracts the wealthy and stateside celebrities.

You are not impressed? What boxing event made your standard? It’s not about if you can afford it, it’s those sin city heads that will pay high pricings. There are all types of wealth bracket Vegas goers.
            Did you not just see me saying I don't care what they make? and I want it at Wembley so I can be there?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Did you not just see me saying I don't care what they make? and I want it at Wembley so I can be there?
              You said you weren’t “impressed.” What boxing event did you go to in Vegas? Denzel Washington or Jack Nicholson don’t care to be “impressed” with Vegas, they are there to watch a fight as others paying high prices to be there

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                I'm genuinely amused by this Turkish fanboy of everything that's American.
                Is he really Turkish? Dude knows a bit too much about mid 90s Drum & Bass to be Turkish for my liking

Comment

The prices at wembley could be quadrupled from the Klitchko fight and sell out as there was more people in the online queue than tickets available for that fight. Given the cost of travel for most the fans that will go to Vegas for the fight they could be raised even more and be sold as the fan friendly option.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Is he really Turkish? Dude knows a bit too much about mid 90s Drum & Bass to be Turkish for my liking
                    Drum and Bass is UK culture. Andy C and Grooverider in Istanbul once upon a time. Such loud good music doesn’t exist anymore. Ever been in Taksim?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      He's said he's Turkish plenty of times on here.

Turkey has some of the most beautiful women I've seen. He should hook up with one. Maybe getting laid will stop his growing identity crisis.

Comment

Working...
                      X