Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder are the two with Elite ability.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tysons only elite ability right now is being able to snort an 8ball faster than his friends

Comment

Wilder technically is not an elite boxer at all not even close. Hes just a great athlete with lots of power. Both fury and AJ have better boxing skills. AJ isnt some master boxer but hes got good basics and his defense is getting better.

Comment

To be honest with you as much as I think Fury outboxes Wilder and the robotic AJ he shouldn’t come into the elite discussion yet. He has a decent resume but even he didn’t do much before his drug,weight and mental issues took over him.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          I still to this day don't believe the stories of Tyson Fury supposedly on PEDs. The British establishment went out to get the Furys, and they succeeded.

he tested positive for nandrolone. and again for coke. nandrolone is an anabolic steroid. major performance enhancer, not some blood pressure med to mask ****, but the **** you mask .

you're saying that was fabricated? and why?

Comment

Back off Fury!

Blackimir mine.

Don't go messing with my 50 mil.

Comment

Theeeerrrrsss ONLY ONE TYSON FURY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                tysons only elite ability right now is being able to snort an 8ball faster than his friends

i bet that guy can take down a MASSIVE plate of food, coke, and about six pitchers of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he tested positive for nandrolone. and again for coke. nandrolone is an anabolic steroid. major performance enhancer, not some blood pressure med to mask ****, but the **** you mask .

you're saying that was fabricated? and why?
                  There was a witch hunt against Tyson Fury for maybe 12 months before they finally pinned the PED charge on him. He was offending the special snowflakes on a daily basis in the news.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    There was a witch hunt against Tyson Fury for maybe 12 months before they finally pinned the PED charge on him. He was offending the special snowflakes on a daily basis in the news.

so the lab faked a result?

the drug testing body misrepresented the results?

somebody tainted his beef [no ****?]

what were the mechanisms of the fabrication / fraudulent charges of doping?

or are we comfortable with just saying "da libs did it doe?" and "snowflakes doe?"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      so the lab faked a result?

the drug testing body misrepresented the results?

somebody tainted his beef [no ****?]

what were the mechanisms of the fabrication / fraudulent charges of doping?

or are we comfortable with just saying "da libs did it doe?" and "snowflakes doe?"
                      Believe what you want to believe. I believe Tyson Fury to be innocent. He's been open his whole career about all infringements, including recreational drug use. He has no reason to lie about PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X