No announcement yet.

Official ggg gloves controversy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official ggg gloves controversy thread

anyone else buying into this? there are some pictures where you can see that a big part of the padding is everywhere else but the knuckles, if you have the right pictures please post them

also if the gloves cheating gets confirmed then its also safe to assume the guys on PEDs

PEG's = performance enhancing gloves

PME's = performing male enhancements

Comment

Where are these pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
        PEG's = performance enhancing gloves
        This got me. Well done.

Comment

Incorrect... There is no such picture. There are a few pictures where it actually looks like there is EXTRA padding right on the knuckles, a roll of padding, these are his custom Grants (same brand glove-detective Floyd uses):

Note how Rosado's left glove (raised) has the same shape on the knuckles. They probably agreed on using the same gloves for this fight since he usually uses Everlast.

It's Cotto fans (the same types who pretend Sergio's knees were "100%") posting it suggesting that his gloves are stuffed with something causing inconsistent shape... As if you can see plaster of paris from the outside of a glove... Or something else equally silly.

Ultimately it originates from an interview with Rosado where he said Golovkin "didn't hit that hard but felt like he didn't have gloves on" whatever that means.
          Last edited by ////; 05-12-2015, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
            Incorrect... There is no such picture. There are a few pictures where it actually looks like there is EXTRA padding right on the knuckles, a roll of padding, these are his custom Grants (same brand glove-detective Floyd uses):

Note how Rosado's left glove (raised) has the same shape on the knuckles. They probably agreed on using the same gloves for this fight since he usually uses Everlast.

It's Cotto fans (the same types who pretend Sergio's knees were "100%") posting it suggesting that his gloves are stuffed with something causing inconsistent shape... As if you can see plaster of paris from the outside of a glove... Or something else equally silly.
            lol, rosado is wearing exact same 'tampered' gloves.

Dont worry, the cotto stans and black power movement wont pay any attention to actual proof.

Comment

Originally posted by wenceslao View Post
              anyone else buying into this? there are some pictures where you can see that a big part of the padding is everywhere else but the knuckles, if you have the right pictures please post them

also if the gloves cheating gets confirmed then its also safe to assume the guys on PEDs
              At least try and be subtle with the trolling.

I think he probably mashes his gloves by punching against a wall pre-fight like most punchers do: Mike Tyson, Kovalev etc. That could poss explain the shape of the glove.

Comment

He wears pillows though. The grant gloves like mayweather wears

Comment

haha, if there would be a similar picture with Mayweather, Stevenson or let alone Canelo gloves look like that everyone would go crazy and non stop bashing them but when there's picture about a stanned KO king wears them, it actually doesn't matter and not even a topic, and who brought it up is obviously a hater.
                  Double standards at their finest.

I don't assume automatically that he's cheating but I also don't think that it's not even debatable that what's up with those gloves...
                  It looks very weird so it's normal that some people curious about why are they so weird...

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                    lol, rosado is wearing exact same 'tampered' gloves.

Dont worry, the cotto stans and black power movement wont pay any attention to actual proof.
                    Cotto stans? How many Cotto stans are here? Not so much. And don't say a word about "black power movement", I only see a few guys who run hard with it and even them are mostly just support all black fighters on a biased way but they aren't mocking white fighters constantly and they don't fire lowkey shots (you know they don't dare to do it openly) at fighters with other skin colours. On a boxing forum... It's a shame everywhere but on a boxing forum it's also the lamest possible thing to do, since boxing is mainly ruled by blacks and latinos, like it or not.
                    This forum is sadly full of racist bitches, I don't care if you'll make cynical or whatever comments about this statement as well I think deep inside you know that too, but I guess it's better mocking others and pretend that what I just wrote, isn't true.
                    For example I only saw on this board people who mocking black dialect I never saw anyone who mocked eastern-euro dialect, and etc... No "black power" users are as ignorant racists like the likes of Hype Job or Foreign Soul.
                    Last edited by HEND; 05-12-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X