Opinions on ****ing a girl with a bf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One more round View Post
    Yeahh.

The guys an idiot. His girl was with me and my two friends (not at the same time lol), and when I was lying down chilling with her after she was texting some other guy who wanted her *****.
    If anything you should be more concerned about catching something from this slag than a bunch of moral hooplah.

I hope you at least had fun with her and she had serious skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      If anything you should be more concerned about catching something from this slag than a bunch of moral hooplah.

I hope you at least had fun with her and she had serious skills.
      Haha nah her skills weren't too great. She was fawking hot though. But she kinda just took it instead of getting into it.

Does this thread call for pics?

Comment

I fucked this girl who has a boyfriend. I honestly don't feel bad about it but should I? What is everyones opinion?

Btw shes a major slut, she ****ed two of my friends as well. All while having a bf.
        If you need it or have to have it go for it but when you settle down and fall in love remember how it felt to be "some girls boyfiend". Will you be able to trust knowing there are alot of guys around that don't care.

Comment

I won't go after bitches who are taken, but if they come after me, I'm fuckin. Why not? A ho is a ho. If she ain't cheatin on her man wit me, she'll just cheat on him wit somebody else. Why shouldn't I be the one knockin it out? Just let it alone if it's the GF a dude you respect.

Comment

I think pics are needed.

Comment

If my girlfriend did that, I would actually kill them both.

Comment

Do it you *****. If she's cheating on her boyfriend, she's cheating on her boyfriend. Why not get ***** out of it? Not like its your fault she's a ho.

Comment

I fucked this girl who has a boyfriend. I honestly don't feel bad about it but should I? What is everyones opinion?

Btw shes a major slut, she ****ed two of my friends as well. All while having a bf.
                  show us her pics or gtfo ..... thats all

Comment

Last edited by Suckmedry; 01-26-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Link us to a pic where you can see her face. Linking to a pic of her lower jaw and body just makes me think she's butterz and you're afraid of us ranking you for it. Relax, we've all banged a butterface once.

Comment

Working...
                      X