No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya's Niece (Pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
    That ***** is a grotesque slut and I wouldn't even touch her someone else's dick. Are you guys that hard up?

I have a motto...I will drink from no other man's tainted cup....and from the looks of that trollip, her cup is very well tainted.
    LOL. Straight up motto right there. Imagine if you had a kids with her and you would see her kissing them all the time with her blow job mouth, imagine the day your kids were born and youd see them rubbing of the very womb that other dicks rubbed on. Imagine seeing her breast feeding your babies with nipples that other guys have breast fed on and jizzed on. Ewww **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      LOL. Straight up motto right there. Imagine if you had a kids with her and you would see her kissing them all the time with her blow job mouth, imagine the day your kids were born and youd see them rubbing of the very womb that other dicks rubbed on. Imagine seeing her breast feeding your babies with nipples that other guys have breast fed on and jizzed on. Ewww **** that.
      Wow who really thinks that ****?

You guys are unbelieveable shes not that bad id destroy that ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          the one the right is destiney sue walker

oh ok. because everytime i would look her up they keep saying destiney moore. the hunt for her nude pics now begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Point Blank View Post
            oh ok. because everytime i would look her up they keep saying destiney moore. the hunt for her nude pics now begins.
            Bring it son!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              thats a nice pic of her. I'm gonna add it to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                Bring it son!!!!!
                ****ing **** i can't ****ing find it. nothing bro. nothing!!!

what about heather? why can't i find ****ing nude pics of this bitches when they are always naked on the show. what the ****?

Comment

them fake ass lips and ****=wack.

Comment

I would still hit it like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 v2.0 View Post
                      why do i feel like i have to go get checked for hepititus now?

Yeah....my crotch is suddenly itching.

She reminds me of Spice Girl Mel B's husband. That tool changed his last name to 'Belafonte'. And he is not related.

Comment

Working...
                      X