Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: It Was a Long Time Ago Since I've Done That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
    Mikey Garcia vs Manny
    Mikey would kill him..Pac has to get tested..he's juicing again..and Matysse got paid...

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

mcbeggar is 9 yrs his jr.
      mcbeggar is no stranger to fighting/boxing.
      im sure whoever fights may would land a punch on him. even prime may got hit.

am i to assume mcbeggar is your hero ???
      You get impressed over an 0-0 boxer who has no experience in pro boxing, while he was getting dropped from multiple punches by a seasoned vet after gassing is to you impressive, while a seasoned vet that is Matthysse got clipped by another seasoned Vet with one punch is not impressive at all. And you are in the sport of boxing? I think you are better of finding another sport. You don't seem to see the difference between a seasoned pro boxer from a novice turned pro with 0-0 record. I think you need to find another sport, or go to MMA, or go back to boxing basics. You seem lost.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        You get impressed over an 0-0 boxer who has no experience in pro boxing, while he was getting dropped from multiple punches by a seasoned vet after gassing is to you impressive, while a seasoned vet that is Matthysse got clipped by another seasoned Vet with one punch is not impressive at all. And you are in the sport of boxing? I think you are better of finding another sport. You don't seem to see the difference between a seasoned pro boxer from a novice turned pro with 0-0 record. I think you need to find another sport, or go to MMA, or go back to boxing basics. You seem lost.
        You did it, Buboy! Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You did it, Buboy! Congratulations!!!!
          Well I wish it was me, but thanks anyway. Buboy is the man!

Comment

Well I wish it was me, but thanks anyway. Buboy is the man!

Well, you are his friend.

Enjoy the victory! Do you think he retires now, or who would you like for him to face next?

Personally, I think he should retire on this note. He looked really good. Would be a perfect ending to a great career.

Comment

Well, you are his friend.

Enjoy the victory! Do you think he retires now, or who would you like for him to face next?

Personally, I think he should retire on this note. He looked really good. Would be a perfect ending to a great career.
              I dunno your confused you seem to think I'm Buboy even though I've been saying I'm not. So I don't really care about your questions.

Comment

Some people are just hard to please. Like this dude.

You should tell Floyd to at least get a Knock down or a Knee at least from the Broner's or the Berto's of this world or the Novice fighters in MMA at least the ones with 0-0 record in boxing lololololol

Lol, cant believe Floyd got an uppercut from McGregor 😂😂 overrated much

Comment

I dunno your confused you seem to think I'm Buboy even though I've been saying I'm not. So I don't really care about your questions.
                  Well that's rude. You just can't be cool, can you?

One day, I'm going to teach you the difference between "your" and "you're" if it's the last thing I do. Take care, and congrats again.

Comment

Well that's rude. You just can't be cool, can you?

One day, I'm going to teach you the difference between "your" and "you're" if it's the last thing I do. Take care, and congrats again.
                    Once your learn to accept failure. I'll be cool to you. Promise. Trying to be cute by being nice to me helps, but you have a long way to go missy.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                      It dont want pacquiao marquez fight....when you saw marquez had massive pimples...i mean literally his entire chest...you know he was juicing...thats already with vada...sorry..both probably used it...but marquez was the clearest juicer ive seen in a while.

Marquez has the best chemist in Memo. Canelo not using Memo caused him to get caught.

Comment

Working...
                      X