Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's Manager Still Not Sure if Gassiev WBSS Showdown is a Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    It's WBSS responsibility to manage things -- in case this fight falls trough at this stage, then I guess it will be a very bad sign for the next season...
    Very true. WBSS will be seen as unreliable

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      Its deliberately wanted by Russian organizers.Like I said in the last comments they want it to make as uncomfortable as possible for Usyk and they will wait until deadline so that frustrated Usyk can travel in the last second. Also during fight week there will be a lot provocations at the press conference,weigh in and fight itself against Usyk.
      ... I know, I know... that's precisely why I wasn't comfortable with WBSS agreeing to put the fight in Moscow in the first place...

Comment

Very true. WBSS will be seen as unreliable
        WBSS would have had to step in immediately after Usyk's manager complained and fix things up in a proper manner...

Comment

... I know, I know... that's precisely why I wasn't comfortable with WBSS agreeing to put the fight in Moscow in the first place...
          I would be more than happy if Usyk then knocks out Gassiev ! Then Russians will scream that Usyk was on PEDs like after Chakhkiev and Kudryashov got knocked out by Afolabi & Durodola.The Russian Doping agency somehow tested them positive but VADA negative.
          Last edited by Andrij; 07-13-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I would be more than happy if Usyk then knocks out Gassiev ! Then Russians will scream that Usyk was on PEDs like after Chakhkiev and Kudryashov got knocked out by Afolabi & Durodola.The Russian Doping agency somehow tested them positive but VADA negative.
            ... both Usyk and Gassiev are VADA CBP enrolled...

Comment

... both Usyk and Gassiev are VADA CBP enrolled...
              What Russians can do is to manipulate the ring as before the Klitschko vs Fury fight so that Usyk can't move around the ring. Team Usyk HAVE TO test the ring before the fight !

Comment

What Russians can do is to manipulate the ring as before the Klitschko vs Fury fight so that Usyk can't move around the ring. Team Usyk HAVE TO test the ring before the fight !
                ... wasn't Wlad the one who put those mattresses?...

Comment

...meanwhile, WBSS seems to be relaxed:

Comment

... wasn't Wlad the one who put those mattresses?...
                    Yes and Gassievīs chances improve when Usyk stoods infront of him.So I hope Team Usyk is smart enough to check the ring before the fight.Or Usyk simply doesn't care and is only after the big payday. Well the rematch will happen anyway outside of WBSS in the USA.

Comment

Yes and Gassievīs chances improve when Usyk stoods infront of him.So I hope Team Usyk is smart enough to check the ring before the fight.Or Usyk simply doesn't care and is only after the big payday. Well the rematch will happen anyway outside of WBSS in the USA.
                      ... I'm sure that they will carefully check the ring...
                      ... and, yes: there is too much money on the table...

Comment

Working...
                      X