No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    the snitch biiatch had to make a thread all about me begging for the mods help

this is how he "wins"
    That is pathetic. What a filthy excuse of a human being. Well, Travesty is a biatch anyway. There's the culprit. Just be more understanding to these lost souls..

Shameful..

Pathetic..

Travesty should try to gain back some self respect. She should avoid being molested. It can me traumatic to be abused in a thread.

Travesty should learn to accept the truth, before she hurts herself again and turn into a lame snitch gurrl. No one likes snitches. It's just plain pathetic to go that route.

Sad to watch what Travesty has turned out to be..

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-09-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

You lose, bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        That is pathetic. What a filthy excuse of a human being. Well, Travesty is a biatch anyway. There's the culprit. Just be more understanding to these lost souls..

Shameful..

Pathetic..

Travesty should try to gain back some self respect. She should avoid being molested. It can me traumatic to be abused in a thread.

Travesty should learn to accept the truth, before she hurts herself again and turn into a lame snitch gurrl. No one likes snitches. It's just plain pathetic to go that route.

Sad to watch what Travesty has turned out to be..

That most of your posts are about me now shows that I've ruined your life!

And that you've declined every challenge presented here....and had your challenges accepted but you still declined....well that tells everyone. It's over.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          That most of your posts are about me now shows that I've ruined your life!
          lololololol

You really have dementia. I've given you all the chances in this world.

Have you forgotten who you are in my world? You are my biatch, My plaything. You exist to please me. Know your place. You seem to forget my clown biatch that it's you who have been clinging to my thread crying for 3 years acting like a desperate woman who can't seem to figure out why you've been molested in here, and to this day, has nothing to show for. Beaten by my foot soldiers.

Remember..

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          what spoon has accomplished is showing the type of circus monkey you are. you are a circus monkey who ain't got shi* in his life that you resort to fighting with someone you don't even know. you say people are laughing, I'M laughing at you. I'M laughing every time I get you to respond/reply. I'M laughing that you're getting owned over and over again by west, spoon, etc. Every time you respond, I laugh at how I'm holding the strings and making the monkey puppet do what I want him to do lmao

yet the circus monkey who does tricks still begs for Spoon's attention
          Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Everyone knows you're spoon23's ***** That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

Travesty to go places, you need to always remember your place in this world. Your roots. You need to start from somewhere, and that place is where I placed you first. That's your lane. The clingy biatch lane. Grow from my Biatch to my clown Biatch. Then evolve from there. Take it easy. There is a long road ahead. There are levels.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2018, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            travis got a big ass nose with all the lies travis tells

dam you got a big ass nose
            Yup, Travesty is one hell of a lying sack of horse shyit. Compulsive liars don't have integrity to debate.. It's useless to make sense of this filthy kinds.

I wouldn't be surprise if she can give Pinocchio a run for his money.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Spoon can't stop writing about me....but one thing he, nor anyone else here will do.....

Accept a challenge to see if they can reverse this:

Is anyone going to step up? How about it, Spoon23? Any of your boys want to accept this challenge????

Step up, bltches

Comment

• There's a psycho who's talking to herself again looking for a challenger to give her a shot at life. Pathetic haha!!

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                He put up video proof of Pacquiao defeating floyd and you just keeping posting a senseless poll.
                That's Travesty's comfort blanket. That lame poll that doesn't prove shyit about the truth in this epic thread videos. She Keeps posting that same lame Poll that doesn't even cover 460,000 of these viewers who have seen the truth in this epic thread. That biatch is pathetic haha!

460,000 boxing fans > 120 votes lolololololol

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

The Best of today knows the Best of an Era won that night.

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Oh we have news!

Floyd is going to Manila to break bread with Manny.

Floyd Jr. must be feeling the pressure of receiving the fluke, undeserved win against Manny that he is now realizing that is not how to close the show in this rivalry.

Something is brewing..

It ain't over. Floyd knows there's unfinished business between the 2.

After all,

He did say this to his fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Comment

• Never ending thread

Comment

• maybe if these pantherz would have a father figure around when they were younger, they wouldnt be acting like this at the age of 40+.

Comment

Working...
                      X