Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Really Happened In Round 9! DID MAYWEATHER GET SAVED? CONOR MESSED UP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a nonsense thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      since you loved my first image, I am certain you are going to love this image as well.
      Was that a photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        Was that a photoshop?
        No, I advanced some frames.

Comment

Low blow or not ,really Mayweather landed several Direct low blows and McGregor didnt acknowledge one of them . My only gripe is the almost unwritten rule that everyone knew McGregor HAD to get a K.O to win ,and the boxing community was o.k with that ......did everyone see those scorecards , Vegas judges would have been put in a confined room for interagation had that went to scorecards with what certainly would be one of the biggest corrupt scoring ever ......8 rnds to 1 right ?

As for Team McGregor ...well just goes to show $$$$ cant buy intelligence ,going behind Mayweather instead of following up with power shots in the front ! What dummies ,what were they doing with Cortez in their camp the entire time ?!
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-30-2017, 07:31 AM.

Comment

damn, seeing it again on a bigger screen, i think floyd might have got a little lucky there, but its hard one to say cause it was borderline. Dude was def hurt though. i think Wards final punch to kov in the rematch was lower.

Comment

Floyd was hurt. He is human you know. Punches do hurt. Even though Floyd has one of the best poker faces in boxing.
              Connor said Floyd was composed.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                same spot ward landed on kov but that's none of my busines..
                Yea they were both low blows....gj!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  Lol that was a good body shot. You can see floyd's elbow drop out of reflex of getting hit with a stinging body shot. It was on the belt line which is still fine.

Conor actually landed good body shots thru out the fight
                  That was a nut shot clear as day. Had Conor been a big puncher, it wouldve sent any man down but hes not, hence why Mayweather teed off on him afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Yea they were both low blows....gj!
                    not according to the ward fans aka the floyd fans. ward's punch was legit to them and right on the belt line (their words).

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Was that a photoshop?
                      The whole fist was below the beltline, only Conors thumb was on the bottom end of the line. It was clearly low. People are reaching.

There are no second place ribbons in boxing. People want to hand out a damn consolation prize, the man made a ton of money "but at the end of the day" he was stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X