Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather destroyed Ortiz evidence inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz has always had a big head that is the first thing people who did not know ortiz noticed when I showed them clips and interviews of him.

Comment

His face at the weigh in looked gaunt and drained and looked a bit better fight night, but there he looks like the pilsbury dough boy that has enjoyed a few pies. His face is a bit of a mess and no doubt he was going to get stopped in a few rounds time.

Comment

if mayweather want to hit you in the eyes........he's going to hit you in the eyes....

more accurate puncher in boxing history baby!

Comment

mayweather recent fight truth

its true i have been a money may fan before i even started watching pacquiao. and i agree he is one of the most accurate punchers in boxing history. but if u look at this super slow mo video ww.youtube.com/watch?v=7pcBi5vxF7oon rd4 he barely connected the gloves just touch the skin of ortiz causing the swelling. and mayweather mostly elbows. no bias man kudo to the *****s but u have to watch the vid. mayweather has gotten a step slower. and yes he will hit pac but i cant see these punches hurting pac.

Comment

The fight was competitive Floyd was winning but he wasn't destroying anything. Ts sound like Jc fans saying he destroyed B-Hop, far from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
              Mayweather schooled that boy, KHFAO, made him the next Fernando Vargas!!

oh yeah ortiz wa schooled on how to wickedly use the elbow to damage the eye of the opponent and how to dupe an opponent so hell less expect a suckerpunch. ortiz learned from the master himself.

Comment

that boy is in denial

Comment

Originally posted by fakecuenca View Post
                  its true i have been a money may fan before i even started watching pacquiao. and i agree he is one of the most accurate punchers in boxing history. but if u look at this super slow mo video ww.youtube.com/watch?v=7pcBi5vxF7oon rd4 he barely connected the gloves just touch the skin of ortiz causing the swelling. and mayweather mostly elbows. no bias man kudo to the *****s but u have to watch the vid. mayweather has gotten a step slower. and yes he will hit pac but i cant see these punches hurting pac.
                  those were glancing blows unlike pacs which breaks skins. *****s watching this video will have truth dawn on them that floyd was not what they thought he is. pacquaio will have a field day disfiguring that face and bumps on those dome will rise high that he will look like LIZA SIMPSON after the bout

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                    oh yeah ortiz wa schooled on how to wickedly use the elbow to damage the eye of the opponent and how to dupe an opponent so hell less expect a suckerpunch. ortiz learned from the master himself.
                    All this talk about elbows now?? Nobody was saying **** about it after watching the fight but now Ortiz is making that excuse he has all these followers crying bout it to...Pathetic

Comment

Victor Ortiz will milk this exposure to the fullest extent.

Look out for him to be on the next Real World.

Comment

Working...
                      X