Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leon Spinks Beats Muhammad Ali For Heavyweight Championship Then Fights White Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Spinks Beats Muhammad Ali For Heavyweight Championship Then Fights White Man

Leon Spinks vs his next opponent after Muhammad Ali, whom he beat for the Heavyweight Championship.

Damn! I'm almost as hurt and confused as Spinks must have been that night!

Comment

This fight was after 2nd ali fight which he lost.And I forget this guys name right now but I believe he was a top 10 guy. Maybe south Africa I cant remember his name right now.

Comment

Yea I was right(just cheated and went to bocrec)he was top 10 and from south Africa its Gerrie Coatzee.

Comment

Made that boy kneel like they should. A real American hero

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            This fight was after 2nd ali fight which he lost.And I forget this guys name right now but I believe he was a top 10 guy. Maybe south Africa I cant remember his name right now.
            Second fight but next opponent

he rematched Ali first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Second fight but next opponent

he rematched Ali first.
              Are you guys still bitter about Floyd beating up that white boy after taking two years off? So bitter that you have to find an old tape of one of the worst heavyweight champions losing to a nobody just to make yourselves feel better? Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Are you guys still bitter about Floyd beating up that white boy after taking two years off? So bitter that you have to find an old tape of one of the worst heavyweight champions losing to a nobody just to make yourselves feel better? Damn
                Conor beating Floyd 39-37 in his first professional fight has nothing to do with this.

Stop the race-baiting. Dick face.

Comment

White Boy Got Dem Handz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Conor beating Floyd 39-37 in his first professional fight has nothing to do with this.

Stop the race-baiting. Dick face.
                    Conor beat Floyd lol? Where? What kind of alternate universe do you idiots live in?

And you were the one who brought race into this. Don't get mad when someone calls you out on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X