Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remembering The Polls, How Many GGG Fans Upset They Didn't Get The KO/Hurt Nelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering The Polls, How Many GGG Fans Upset They Didn't Get The KO/Hurt Nelo?

How come GGG fans don't criticize what they wanted? Most of it is just smoke about a card, which isn't the focus on performance.

This was GGs hardest fight against a guy moving up. Could ggg ever really compete against high caliber 168? If yes, then expect Nelo to 168 in the near future with no problem.
    As A GGG fan I am upset he couldn't hurt Nelo
    100.00%
    As a GGG fan I am ok with the Draw, Byrd is irrelevant
    0.00%

I can't go along with either poll option. I am not OK with the draw because I think GGG won by a clear enough amount to get a UD. I don't think it's true that GGG couldn't hurt Canelo. He never had Canelo in trouble of being knocked out but he hurt him enough to keep Canelo going backward most of the fight. He never landed his best punches on Canelo because Canelo fought a good defensive fight. If GGG can land his best punches I believe he could KO Canelo or any other middleweight. Canelo was too sharp on defense for him to get his best punches to land flush.

Comment

Working...
    X