No announcement yet.

I am not a fan but Wilder is the hardest puncher in the sport hands down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He was the best Wilder has fought. And that was also the best Wilder has looked. He stayed disciplined that whole fight.
    ive gotta say, you have the best sigs

Comment

I tend to agree, he has length and monstrous power but thats about it. He needs a different trainer in my opinion. I havent seen any improvement in him and probably wont until someone beats him and it will happen once he fights one of the top guys. He will beat Parker or Hughie at this point I think but Ortiz, Joshua or a motivated Tyson Fury beat him.

Comment

He has great power without a doubt. GGG and AJ KO everyone they fight and often with a single smashing blow. I am not sure he hits harder than they do PFP. Wilder's power is mainly in his straight right. GGG and AJ have one punch fight ending power in both hands. Wlad also has terrific power in both hands and a killer straight right.

Comment

One punch can change any fight he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I think he is. He has a crazy wingspan, and can swing those arms like a bat. The problem is I think he could be nullified by someone with a great jab and footwork kinda easily. Before the Spillka MASSIVE ko he looked a bit confused.
            Szpilka was a southpaw heavyweight who came into the fight more active than he'd ever fought, while incorporating more in/out boxing than anyone even thought. Took some time to figure everything out, but figure it out Wilder did.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scipio2009;17457359]Szpilka was a southpaw heavyweight who came into the fight more active than he'd ever fought, while incorporating more in/out boxing than anyone even thought. Took some time to figure everything out, but figure it out Wilder did.[/QUOTE

You don't thunk Fury or AJ for example could uses technical boxing and win a decisions against wilder??? SPillka isn't even top ten, and he was frustrating wilder. I think parker is going to beat wilder

Comment

haha is funny how the american fans forget that Wladimir still in the bussines

Not only strenght but his punching technique is still far above bumsquad, in both hands too.

Comment

[QUOTE=jmrf4435;17457393]
                  Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Szpilka was a southpaw heavyweight who came into the fight more active than he'd ever fought, while incorporating more in/out boxing than anyone even thought. Took some time to figure everything out, but figure it out Wilder did.[/QUOTE

You don't thunk Fury or AJ for example could uses technical boxing and win a decisions against wilder??? SPillka isn't even top ten, and he was frustrating wilder. I think parker is going to beat wilder
                  Fury doesn't hit anywhere near hard enough to befuddle Wilder for long enough to not get KTFO, but Joshua is a whole different kettle of fish.

Bet on Parker over Wilder if you want; I think you'd lose money in sucha result that you wouldn't even acknowledge thinking that Parker could win in the first place

Comment

[QUOTE=Scipio2009;17457431]
                    Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

Fury doesn't hit anywhere near hard enough to befuddle Wilder for long enough to not get KTFO, but Joshua is a whole different kettle of fish.

Bet on Parker over Wilder if you want; I think you'd lose money in sucha result that you wouldn't even acknowledge thinking that Parker could win in the first place
                    Fury seemed to hit Wlad plenty hard to win a one sided UD. You think Wilder would beat wlad????

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      what makes you say that. Pretty sure joshuas been blasting his opponents out just as easy. Oh wait, hes not american though.... silly me.... my mistake.
                      Both can crack but id say wilder has more power. Joshua puts guys down hard but when wilder puts them down they look dead. Just look at the splika and liakhovich KO's. Liakhivich had a damn seizure after wilder hit him. Wilders kos look more devastating.

Comment

Working...
                      X