Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Rankings Without Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Exactly dude has bombs in his fists.
    The Spzilika KO was just scary

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
      Bermane Stiverne has no chance against Russian Vityaz. Im laughing at Lucas (Big Doping) Browne's ranking.
      Ya Bermane will get stopped, but Lucas beat Chagaev and since Chagaev retired he won't be getting his revenge

Comment

Switch Wilder with Povetkin and it will be good

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Ya Bermane will get stopped, but Lucas beat Chagaev and since Chagaev retired he won't be getting his revenge
          Hi dude, Chagaev is not Russian so I did not talk about revenge. Chagaev is one of the best heavyweight in his generation. Lucas Browne used doping that match. Browne stripped of title and banned for six months after failed drugs test. Now he's back again and continues to work for Fres Oqeundo's match. Finally I have to say; who thinks Lucas Browne better than Ruslan Chagaev?

Comment

I want to say one more thing; He has fought for years with hepatitis b. He looks too fat in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
              Hi dude, Chagaev is not Russian so I did not talk about revenge. Chagaev is one of the best heavyweight in his generation. Lucas Browne used doping that match. Browne stripped of title and banned for six months after failed drugs test. Now he's back again and continues to work for Fres Oqeundo's match. Finally I have to say; who thinks Lucas Browne better than Ruslan Chagaev?
              In his prime Chagaev stops Browne in less than 5 rounds

Comment

Is this boxrec rankings or something? If this is your personal rankings I don't think Haye should be top ten based on recent form.

Haye's HW resume over the last 8 years

Nov. 08 Monte Barret (37yrs) W by KO
                (12mos off)
                Nov. 09 Nikolay Valuev (36yrs) W by dec
                (5mos off)
                Apr. 10 John Ruiz (38yrs) W by KO
                (7mos off)
                Nov. 10 Audley Harrison (39yrs) W by KO
                (8mos off)
                July 11 Wladimir Klitschko L by dec
                (12mos off)
                July 12 Dereck Chisora (lost 3 of last 4) W by KO
                (42mos off)
                Jan. 16 Mark de Mori W by KO
                (4mos off)
                May 16 Arnold Gjergjaj W by KO
                (5mos off so far)

For the life of me I don't get why people are so up on Haye except for the fact he looks the part of a bad mfer & when he does beat up the largely subpar HW guys he's fault he does look good.

Comment

In his prime Chagaev stops Browne in less than 5 rounds
                  Absolutely true mate! I'm happy for he announced his retirement. He's 37 years old and he struggling with some illnesses. Health is more important than anything else.

Comment

I agree the top 8 are in order except M Scott.. Scott hasn't done anything to be in top 10 and over Browne.. His last victory was against Thompson and it was a lame fight..

Comment

Yes!!!! Can't wait until Klitscko/Haye2

Comment

Working...
                      X