Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars The Last Jedi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back from the cinema, this film was total ass. F**k you disney for ruining the starwars story. Absolutely pointless plot which left everyone in the cinema thinking "what the hell did I just watch?"

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      Just back from the cinema, this film was total ass. F**k you disney for ruining the starwars story. Absolutely pointless plot which left everyone in the cinema thinking "what the hell did I just watch?"
      I agree...

They botched all the big emotional, plot moving scenes.

snoke WTF

Luke WTF

Leia Really really really WTF,, Superman Leia,, Maybe the ultimate wtf

The chick from original jurassic park with purple hair, WTF

First Order WTf... You can't ****ing destroy a ship in a low speed chase WTF

The ****ing Cave and Tree and Books,,, WTF

The film was totally like getting a handjob but then the chick stops right before you pop.. Repeatedly

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Hadn't they already Ef'd it up with the prequels? Which, IMO, weren't too bad but most people hated them with a passion. This was before Disney.
        prequels at least held true to star wars.. It had its flaws, but they didn't botch the big stuff..

Last Jedi really botched the big stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          The film was totally like getting a handjob but then the chick stops right before you pop.. Repeatedly
          That's a great way of putting it.

Comment

Hadn't they already Ef'd it up with the prequels? Which, IMO, weren't too bad but most people hated them with a passion. This was before Disney.
            The prequels were actually full of action and were solid when it came to following the proper story of starwars. The only bad parts were jarjar and that *** who played anakin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              They ruined the force awakens by placing a baboon in a lead role...i will pass until a new trilogy comes along
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Who are you referring to?
              Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              no racism here, I hate all baboons of all colors.. it's up to you feel offended
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I'm curious which lead character ruined The Force Awakens for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                This is coming into theaters tomorrow. One rumor I heard that disappoints me is that there won't be force ghosts of Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
                Lucas stole ideas from Akira Kurosawa, do you know who Kurosawa is!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  The prequels were actually full of action and were solid when it came to following the proper story of starwars. The only bad parts were jarjar and that *** who played anakin.
                  Yeah I didn't mind the prequels too much, they had some good stuff. Darth Maul was excellent.

Comment

Yeah I didn't mind the prequels too much, they had some good stuff. Darth Maul was excellent.
                    **** pre quel bull crap, Lucas is a fraud
                    Akira Kurosawa

Comment

The Rebels beat the big, bad, evil Emperor and Darth Vader. So I have a hard time taking these new villains seriously. They just aren't as intimidating.

And yeah...Snoke? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X