Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael just dissed Rigondeaux on twitter, Rigo retweeted his comment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    AMEN more like a few very loud **** heads hate him because they are butt hurt over how wrong they where when they talked **** about him and he is kingpin at 122 now, and it does show on the polls are always 99% favorable vs the list of negatives is always the 5 usual douche suspects on here anyways well 7 if we add Lampley and Dan.
    at the bold.

I think there's a lot of truth in what you're saying. So many people were talking mess about Rigo being an amateur and getting KTFO that some are still choking on crow. Most guys got over their mistake and acknowledged Guille's quality. A few holdouts remain. The hate is strong with them. A recent poll on Boxingscene asked if Rigo belonged on HBO or not. It was overwhelmingly in favor of "El Chacal." Looking at the very few names against Rigo was so predictable it was genuinely funny.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      i saw fat dan say that too, he doesnt know **** about boxing

Comment

Fat Dan is basically one of the worst people in boxing.

Imagine someone spending that much time at fights and around fighters, acting like a fanboy calling them cowards. Guillermo Rigondeaux has faced more adversity in his life and career than Fat Dan can probably even comprehend.

The only opponent this man has ever overcome is the local all you can eat Chinese

Disgusting human being. No character. Not even a good journalist/writer. Just a narcissist skilled at self promotion.

Comment

Dan is really a disgrace. Cant believe that a big platform such as ESPN employs such a biased writer that keeps disrespecting the majority of boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            Dan's tweet:

Then Rigo retweeted him:

Dan just got served.
            Served in what way?

rigo is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Fat Dan is basically one of the worst people in boxing.

Imagine someone spending that much time at fights and around fighters, acting like a fanboy calling them cowards. Guillermo Rigondeaux has faced more adversity in his life and career than Fat Dan can probably even comprehend.

The only opponent this man has ever overcome is the local all you can eat Chinese

Disgusting human being. No character. Not even a good journalist/writer. Just a narcissist skilled at self promotion.
              Horrendously unfunny as well, I used to read his chats as sometimes there was good/new info in there but all the stupid comments and bad jokes were just too painful. I am guessing when he flies across the country for fights the flabby cunt has to buy 2 seats for his fat arse.

Comment

Dan is ****ing bigot. Him, Doug Fischer, and Steve Kim; the day I meet one of those ******* it's a green light.

Comment

Well, at least Rigondeaux is alive.

Comment

Working...
                  X