No announcement yet.

but WHO GETS More Respect, RIGO Daring2BeGreat or 154-168 is EASY FOMI?''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    It depends on how you see Rigo's performance. If he took the fight for the payday and planned to quit, him jumping up 2 weight classes is nothing in my opinion.

GGG fought the 2 best middleweights this year as well so not like he's a slouch either.
    Loma didn’t fight any top Super Feathers yet.

Rigo went up two classes equivalent of of Middleweight to 168. 8lbs.

How come GGg gets a pass for never fighting Ward? The problem is Rigo and Loma skill wise topple Ward and GGG. Or is it equivalent?

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      Loma didn’t fight any top Super Feathers yet.

Rigo went up two classes equivalent of of Middleweight to 168. 8lbs.

How come GGg gets a pass for never fighting Ward? The problem is Rigo and Loma skill wise topple Ward and GGG. Or is it equivalent?
      I never expected Rigo to move up 8 pounds though. Just because he decided to doesn't mean I'm going to hold each fighter who never went up in weight at a lower standard.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I don’t doubt he trained hard and dedicated himself in camp. My main problem with Rigo is he talked all this **** about how he’d “do whatever it takes to win” and as soon as it weren’t going his way he b*tched out and quit. I was a big Rigo fan but I’ve lost a lot of respect for him due to that disgraceful performance
        Absolutely. Definitely lost some respect and crazy props to Loma.

Don't like that Loma acted like a kid after the fight because Rigo already had to eat A LOT of the bullcrap he spouted off about and he Q U I T. Like a true Cuban warrior XD XD XD

Comment

One of the two has never lost a fight.

One of the two quit after half a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            One of the two has never lost a fight.

One of the two quit after half a fight.
            That was Rigo’s first loss. Loma had already lost to a bigger brawler than Rigo. Rigo was injured. No Más isn’t new. One is 37. The other 29. History tape will show Duran 2 SRL at best, but Loma didn’t beat his ass and missed. It’s all karma. Klitschko’s got KOd too. A KO loss from Salido can be expected when dares to be great one day
            Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

That was Rigo’s first loss. Loma had already lost to a bigger brawler than Rigo. Rigo was injured. No Más isn’t new. One is 37. The other 29. History tape will show Duran 2 SRL at best, but Loma didn’t beat his ass and missed. It’s all karma. Klitschko’s got KOd too. A KO loss from Salido can be expected when dares to be great one day
              You're comparing Rigo to GGG. GGG has no losses, Rigo quit halfway through a world title fight.

Hes supposed to get respect for that?

Comment

You're comparing Rigo to GGG. GGG has no losses, Rigo quit halfway through a world title fight.

Hes supposed to get respect for that?
                THE Context is p4p rankings. Ward fought Kovalev to get to #1. TC has more reason to be at #1, but of course Rafael runs ESPN boxing

Comment

THE Context is p4p rankings. Ward fought Kovalev to get to #1. TC has more reason to be at #1, but of course Rafael runs ESPN boxing
                  Don't the title of your thread say who gets more respect? You expect Rigo to get respect for quitting halfway through?

Comment

Don't the title of your thread say who gets more respect? You expect Rigo to get respect for quitting halfway through?
                    Does Duran have respect as an ATG? Or does “quitting” erase merit? NoMas is a hot flavor this week. Duran got 2 years to acclimate going to 147 to face SRL, to then lose the next bout.

If Duran had already beat Leonard why is it a big deal to quit if hE already proved himself? If u see where I’m getting it, NoMas is justified and reserved for what type of elites?

Comment

Last I checked, Golovkin wasn't on twitter for six months talking about how he was gonna beat Ward's ass, either.

Rigo's weird looking mouth wrote a check that his hands couldn't cash.

So this comparison is kind of moot.

Comment

Working...
                      X