Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is like 5'3 so what's the surprise?

Comment

I haven't followed anything related to this fight, I always knew Lomachenko was two weight classes bigger, photos dont surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Size does matter. You can wear people down more, you can take better shots and there's also a factor of presence in that ring.
        Indeed, that "presence" might play a factor when scoring a razor thin round.

Comment

Honestly, I’m not that impressed at the size difference. It was expected. Rigo is shorter than all but two men he’s faced as a pro. Everyone else has been taller, taller than Lomachenko. Granted, no one, not even Donaire, was as good as Vasyl, but let’s not get carried away with the perceived difference in size. If Guillermo is well-trained —and he appears to be — and he hasn’t lost too much due to age and inactivity, this fight is up for grabs.

Comment

Aside from height, they look the same size. Maybe it's just Rigo's baggy jacket though. Wonder if they did that on purpose. But visually it works. It's effective. He actually looks bulkier than Loma as a result.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight to happen! All you people who are making excuses just to throw hate towards this fight, GTFOH! We don't need your opinions! There hasn't been any fights where both guys are this skillful! Yes anything can happen in boxing but stop degrading fighters after they loose a fight. It's boxing people! We have had some decent fights this year but mostly mismatches. True boxing fans should be appreciative for this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Lomachenko's a lot bigger and stronger. I can't see any way Rigo can win.
                watch Floyd vs canelo

Comment

Rigo to the body wins this fight. Loma is highly skilled. Rigo will not try to head hunt, he will slowly bring him down to his size by breakin down the body. Loma throws a lot of punches. Rigo will slip and counter to the body often. This will change fight dynamic and Loma will have to change game plan. My humble opinion. May be way off but thats the way i see Rigo winning. If he hunts for head shots and the k.o. he will lose. If he goes to the body and avoids damage early he will even things up and from there he can try and take him out. Hard to pick against Loma given the size and 2 div jump but i think Rigo is a special breed as well and may have too much pro experience to go with his amazing skill set for Loma at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I haven't followed anything related to this fight, I always knew Lomachenko was two weight classes bigger, photos dont surprise me.

this ^^

WAR Rigo !

Comment

Size won’t matter , power will matter in this fight . Rigo will break some of Lomas bones ..
                      Ya all see .
                      Rigondeaux will beat this guy by powerful shots and Loma won’t throw as he is used to .

Rigo by ko .

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Working...
                      X