Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamit!! Stiverne is so ****ing lucky. He gets step-aside money, avoids a potential loss to Breazeale, and gets an undeserved title shot. This dude has been inactive for 2 years!! How did he even hold on to a sanctioning body position?
    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-04-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Looks like WBC got what they wanted all along. I won't be watching it.

Comment

• waste of a time fight, and yet another meaningless fight that Wilder is in.

Comment

• This comes as no surprise to me. I thought Luis Ortiz looked like a dodgy **** the first time I saw him on tele.

Comment

• Don't bother.. Stiverne was also dirty, how does he get a pass is beyond me..

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Goddamit!! Stiverne is so ****ing lucky. He gets step-aside money, avoids a potential loss to Breazeale, and gets an undeserved title shot. This dude has been inactive for 2 years!! How did he even hold on to a sanctioning body position?
              He was also popped last year and still WBC didn't act on it..

Comment

• How can he conserve the damn ranking sulaivan is turning Wbc into a joke jose must be doing backflips in his grave dood is no even active rather see fat boy ruiz get another shot at least he gave a fair show of himself vs parker but stiverne damn. At least it wasnt tony thomspson or the dood who said he walked on the world like a god lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Goddamit!! Stiverne is so ****ing lucky. He gets step-aside money, avoids a potential loss to Breazeale, and gets an undeserved title shot. This dude has been inactive for 2 years!! How did he even hold on to a sanctioning body position?
                  Don King is putting in work.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRek501 View Post
                    Bermaine about to tackle Wilder again like this is a pickup game of football. This is boxing not the NFL Stiverne LMAO
                    Only if Tony Weeks is reffing again. Only then.

Comment

• Standard boxing commission fumble - in the same story they single handily shine a light for the sport and then fk it back into place again.

WBC, they go and do something genuinely good by introducing the mandatory VADA - catch a career PED user, punish him. Great. As much as I would love that fight, really would - at the end of the day when you take emotion out of it, we need to come down on hard on these drug cheats and stop pu$$y footing around their punishments. So good, i'm glad he lost his golden chance.

But, and here's the $h!t, what do the WBC go and do after that - they rank a guy like Stiverne #1, mandatory fk-ing challenger.

How in the fk, with a current HW division showing at least a few decent up-and-coming fighters for the first time in a while - do they have a guy who, after losing their title decisively 2 years ago, and has fought once - i repeat once - in those 2 years, beating 30-10 Derric fk-ing Rossy (yes, 30-and-fk-ing-10) - do you rank him #1?!
                      How can they look us in the eyes and explain that a one win over a 30-10 journeyman gets you #1 ranked mandatory status?

You're telling me he's been awarded for scheduling a fight against a decent HW (albeit another PED using pest) and having it fall through? He should be dropped down for inactivity alone.

Credibility is not a commodity valued in boxing anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X