Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I asked why it wasn't at record rates.
    Dude, give it up, your semantics won't work on me.

You assert a correlation between crime and poverty. So i asked why the era that saw record poverty did not see record crime rates.
    And i gave you an example of record crime rate in the link

Get to steppin, and watch those strawmen arguments.
    As i said give it up. You got your answer. Do what you please. It is obvious nothing i say or show will change a thing. Your mind is made up. You and your friends are suffering from confirmation bias. Conversation is over. Move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Dude, give it up, your semantics won't work on me.
      Not allowing you to use strawmen arguments isn't playing semantics.

I quite clearly said "record crime rates".

Either you can answer it or you can't. One city's increase in crime won't cut it. The Depression affected the entire nation with record poverty.

Where's the nationwide spike in crimes to record rates?

I'm not getting into a battle of attrition with you. Please, answer it as asked, or admit you can't.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 06-19-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Ok...now I see where you are heading. There is no correlation between crime and race. The correlation is between crime and poverty. All that you listed are high poverty areas. Remember Chicago was the murder and crime capital before blacks. It used to be run by Jews, italians and Irish who were all poor and involved in crime. Despite that, Chicago is still majority white. Not because whites flee when they ****ed something up, means they have nothing to do with it in the first place.

Of course if you drop someone in a poverty stricken black community and that person were to be victim of some crime the perpetrator probably would be black just like if you did that to high poverty stricken white community. The problem here is not race but proximity and deprivation. You are desperately trying to make it a race thing.

Google the wealthiest black communities in America and check their crime stats. No mental gymnastic here my friend. You and your ilks are doing that with your preconceived notion of blacks and your insecurity about race.

Ok so lets follow your logic, there is a correlation between poverty and crime, and majority of impoverished people happen to be black, therefore black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime, correct? If that is the case, no argument from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          he shouldnt have been driving.

nope, no one should get shot for driving without proper paper work. but saying you have a gun (most liekly an illegal one) and not complying with an officer can get you shot.

''i feared for my life....i didnt want to shoot him.''

skittish as fnck BUT you never know.traffic stops, however minor, are one of the more dangerous scenarios. why ? because cops tend to be nonchalant and get caught off guard.

cop panicked but had cause.

funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other.
          the murderer had no cause.

the murder victim mentioned the gun specifically because he didnt want the cop to panic and he had a license to carry (which he also mentioned).

either way it is a lose lose situation. if you say you have a gun, you get shot and they say "well he said he had a gun". you dont say you have a gun, "he had a gun and tried to hide it!".

the bottom line is it is within his right to carry arms. its the same right you people fight so hard for, so then you have to fight for a man who exercises that right and gets murdered as a direct result!

it is within the negro murderers aka police officers job NOT to panic. if you live in a country where people are allowed to carry guns and you decide to become a cop, then "panic" and kill someone for no other reason then exercising that right. you have to face the circumstances.

if he indeed feared for his life and acted out of panic. then it is still at the very least a manslaughter charge.

as far as the whole "funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other" bull****.. it is just that bull****.

people in black communities are working just as hard dealing with black on black crime, it just doesnt get the same attention.

in part because people like you ignore it, probably so you can keep saying dumb **** like that. in part because one villain is criminals (who arent exactly likely to respond to a public shaming). while the other perpetrator are so called officers OF the law (lol). who want to pretent they are all high and mighty, protests shine a light on that as the bull**** it is. basically protesting to criminals doesnt carry the same punch as protesting the government.

finally, one of the biggest issues with black on black crime is that black people cant trust the police. it is really hard to deal with crime in your community when they people who are supposed to fight it are just another group of murderous thugs except these thugs dont even have to face consequences when they murder an innocent man for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

the murder victim mentioned the gun specifically because he didnt want the cop to panic and he had a license to carry (which he also mentioned).

either way it is a lose lose situation. if you say you have a gun, you get shot and they say "well he said he had a gun". you dont say you have a gun, "he had a gun and tried to hide it!".

the bottom line is it is within his right to carry arms. its the same right you people fight so hard for, so then you have to fight for a man who exercises that right and gets murdered as a direct result!

it is within the negro murderers aka police officers job NOT to panic. if you live in a country where people are allowed to carry guns and you decide to become a cop, then "panic" and kill someone for no other reason then exercising that right. you have to face the circumstances.

if he indeed feared for his life and acted out of panic. then it is still at the very least a manslaughter charge.

as far as the whole "funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other" bull****.. it is just that bull****.

people in black communities are working just as hard dealing with black on black crime, it just doesnt get the same attention.

in part because people like you ignore it, probably so you can keep saying dumb **** like that. in part because one villain is criminals (who arent exactly likely to respond to a public shaming). while the other perpetrator are so called officers OF the law (lol). who want to pretent they are all high and mighty, protests shine a light on that as the bull**** it is. basically protesting to criminals doesnt carry the same punch as protesting the government.

finally, one of the biggest issues with black on black crime is that black people cant trust the police. it is really hard to deal with crime in your community when they people who are supposed to fight it are just another group of murderous thugs except these thugs dont even have to face consequences when they murder an innocent man for no reason.
            You're a victim of your surroundings. You are entrenched into a belief that is false. Your mentality can be fixed.

Comment

• BLM is a laughing stock of the world bro

they protest a black man with a sub-machine gun getting shot ......guess what that results in........cops being SCARED TO DO THEIR JOB........meaning more black lives are lost on the streets......just look at Chicago right now

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

yeah, youre a cop and after a guy tells you he has a gun and goes to reach for something, youre going to stand there and see what it is hes reaching for

as i stated multiple times, cop had no business being a cop, he panicked. BUT dude reached for something when he shouldnt have. and he shouldnt have been driving.

the bold stuff !!!!! phew, i needed that.....

i shared a heinous crime. one where a 10 month old baby was shot and killed in his fathers arm by 3 ''men''. (you fill in the blanks).
                guess the level of outrage....NONE ! not a single comment.

and once again, black jurors found him innocent.

Comment

Dude, in Amerikkka, blackness is criminalized. It doesn't matter if your gun is legal, as a black man you are a criminal with a gun.
                  Imagine if you got this upset over blacks slaughtering other blacks... and making rap songs about it.

Comment

382/732 is 52 % very disproportionate figure as blacks are said to be on 12-13% of the American population.
                    About 50% of crime is committed by blacks, so the numbers match up.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Whites don't need to riot, as they write the laws, so they will determine what's best for them.
                    Dumb logic. Whites aren't 'doing what's best for them'. Anyone with a single shred of intelligence can see that. You think white racists control America? Then why the **** are they flooding America with non-white immigrants? You fool. How is it possible to be as dumb as you... my word.

Comment

Blacks kill blacks the same rate as white kill whites.
                      ROFL you are delusional. Typical black supremacist. Go watch one of your 'da olmecz wuz black yo' youtube videos.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Grab any FBI stats.
                      FBI stats show me blacks are 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of the homicides.

Comment

Working...
                      X