Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: I Would Beat Both Charlos, Canelo and Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating six time beaten Jason Welborn proves nothing.He should be matched much tougher .

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I was encouraged this weekend, when Hurd says he's feeling 100% after the surgery! Then I was quickly disappointed, when he said he wants another fight after Welborn, before he fights Jermell Charlo! That's no bueno! MAN UP!
      Charlo is ducking him though!!!!! No, but he mentioned he already has the date for the Charlo showdown should they win and I'm guessing it will be around the summer time? If so, if he wants another fight beforehand, then fine. But it better be against a better challenger than Welbourn. Maybe against JRock? Though, I can't see Haymon/SHO wanting Hurd to risk losing before the big unification fight against Charlo.

Comment

you have to prove that in the ring

Comment

Hurd turned into cherry picker with big mouth. Sad.

Comment

Hurd is huge, how does he even make the weight? He belongs at 168

Comment

Well the top fighters in PBC refuse to fight each other and they don’t fight outside of PBC. So it’s bunch of blah blah blah. What they actually do is talk a lot but never fight the fighters they say they can beat easily.

Comment

What else is he supposed to say lol

Comment

Hurd is a big guy with a super high work rate. He's gives any of those 4 a run for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Charlo is ducking him though!!!!! No, but he mentioned he already has the date for the Charlo showdown should they win and I'm guessing it will be around the summer time? If so, if he wants another fight beforehand, then fine. But it better be against a better challenger than Welbourn. Maybe against JRock? Though, I can't see Haymon/SHO wanting Hurd to risk losing before the big unification fight against Charlo.
                    He don't have no date for Charlo! He's just speculating! I think it's a mistake to fight anyone after Welborn, unless he re-injures himself!

I'm still waiting for the announcement of J-Rock vs. Takeshi Inoue! J-Rock and Takeshi Inoue are #2 and #3 in the WBO rankings! If Munguia beats Hogan, then the winner should be set for a WBO title fight next Spring/Summer! I need that!

Comment

Can’t speak for the Charlos. But Canelo would outclass Hurd 12-0 and GGG would put him in the ICU if he’s lucky. Morgue if he’s not.

Comment

Working...
                      X