No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Blasts Out Bogdan Dinu in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller vs dinu i dunno

Cut it out...everyone knew this was easy work for miller...

Comment

• I'd like to see Miller against someone experienced, tough and will fight back. Maybe Takam, Chisora, or Breazeale.

Comment

• In terms of ability and style, Bogdan Dinu was a less talented version of Gerald Washington.
        Half-decent jab-and-move, but was walked down far earlier in the fight than Washington was - and looked for an out as soon as it started getting tough.

Comment

• So apparently Hearn was ticked that half of the crowd left after the Rios/Nico fights and there was no atmosphere at all for the main event or the Shields fight. First off, why the hell did he have the Shields fight as the co-main? Should have had Rios/Alvarez as the co-main. And secondly, no one in Kansas gives a damn about Shields or Big Baby. It didn't make no sense the way he set the order of fights for this card.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
            I disagree due to the fact that Big Baby hardly moves his head and appears to be a sucker for the 1-2 and Wilder has the best 1-2 in the division. I would love to see it though. I wonder if Wilder would already be in Big Babies head due to what happened when they previously sparred?
            Wilder struggles with the high guard. Duhuapas wasn't moving his head.
            It's an interesting fight. I'm not saying Miller would beat Wilder, but he sure could cause him problems. We won't know what happens until they actually fight though.

Comment

Working...
            X