Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could step in the ring with any all-time great who would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could step in the ring with any all-time great who would you choose?

12 rounds rules of the queensbury.

For my own sake I guess Maxie Rosenbloom, he'd slap the **** outta me for 15 rounds but I'd leave the ring relatively unscathed

Before it starts ye ye he's a legend and I'm a guy on a forum but gonna take it the context of the thread is that we're a contender of some sort, get through the fight unscathed, actually get to see Maxie fight seeing as there's no footage and probably learn something as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      For my own sake I guess Maxie Rosenbloom, he'd slap the **** outta me for 15 rounds but I'd leave the ring relatively unscathed

Before it starts ye ye he's a legend and I'm a guy on a forum but gonna take it the context of the thread is that we're a contender of some sort, get through the fight unscathed, actually get to see Maxie fight seeing as there's no footage and probably learn something as a boxer.
      Nobody ever comes out of a fight unscathed, except for maybe the 1 or 2 round blow outs. Its the damage that you can't see that matters......Rockin''

Comment

Willie Pep. I'd let him win every round without him throwing a punch.

Comment

Money May since his hand power is gone

Comment

Sonny Liston. I'd pay his handlers to have him go down from a phantom feint.

Comment

That depends on how much I'd be getting paid. And how much would be left after taxes.

Comment

Julian Jackson... And I would hope the 1st punch sleeps me. Wouldn't want to have any all time great unload on me.

Ahhh he ain't an ATG. Marciano I guess.
                Last edited by CinderelliMan; 10-31-2018, 07:57 PM. Reason: Not an ATG

Comment

I'm not sure about ATG but if I wanted to experience the atmosphere I might go up against Ricky Hatton.
                  For fun I might go against an in form Pac. He would be spinning me in circles until I dropped from dizziness and confusion.
                  And of course I can't imagine what it would be like to take a six punch combo at full speed from Oscar or Sugar Shane. Other than shock and awe.

Comment

12 rounds? No one here including yours truly is going 12 rounds with any ATG. But just for laughs I’d say Sugar Ray Robinson, might as well get beat by the GOAT if I’m going to take an ass whooping anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                    X