No announcement yet.

Truck guys, get on in here....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Truck is a common term for pickups. Those would be semis or big rigs.

Semis and big rigs... now that definitely opens up tranny discussion material.

Comment

this my sh#t right here

about to get this though in 4 years after I save up

Comment

2019 F150 reg cab, 10 spd, 2.7 ecoboost, 29,395. That's the one I'd probably choose. 5.0 is another grand, I don't see the 3.5 available in the base model.

Car and Driver managed a sub 6 second 0 to 60 run with an X-cab version.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...x4-test-review

not bad for a 2 1/2 ton flying brick.
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 10-28-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Not even one picture of the aforementioned trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            They're called "tractors" here in the States.

Here is one of several at my work:

If you have nothing better to add besides than being the generally irritating faggot that you usually are, kick rocks.

Comment

End thread... my dad had a 57 ranchero... baisally a pinto wiyu ****ing space... in da back... it had rust, because it was a hot rod...... yes... it had flames on it... I’m embarrassed by my age...

One time my dad, Augustine, smoked the tires, too much torque for the tires to efficiently, distrusted to instantaneous power of a big block v8... it had a four bold main intake manifold... (I’m no mechanic). My dad was... he had the heads, shaved, and blue lighted? He had the high performance cam shafts, our ranchero used to lope?...

My dad asked me to describe why I think, that a timing belt and top dead center explosions provide more ft/lbs torque ... etc, etc... he then said.... some **** like... “I don’t understand much of what you say.... can you just stfuuk up..., who cares why it rains, what is an azeotrope, left handed vs right handed isomers... npn vs pnp transistors.... j/k flip flops? CMOS, MOSFET transistors... can you just shut the **** up...

Who cares about the right hand rule... whatever that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                2019 F150 reg cab, 10 spd, 2.7 ecoboost, 29,395. That's the one I'd probably choose. 5.0 is another grand, I don't see the 3.5 available in the base model.

Car and Driver managed a sub 6 second 0 to 60 run with an X-cab version.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...x4-test-review

not bad for a 2 1/2 ton flying brick.
                I’m the son of a mechanic... who tried to force me to be a mechanic... he beat my azz because I didn’t know the different tool he had....

I’m so mad right now, not just because jews were killed in synagogue... police too... you are like all my cousins.... know it all... can fix cars....

I’m sorry.... I like you and respect your posts...

I’m feeling emasculated... by guys who can fix cars... who know how to use tools... I’m the only son... of a man tat tried to force me to be a mechanic........ I once spilled a drink in his car... clumsy me... he beat my azzz...

When I grew up, made a lil coin, but a 4Runner... went to my ghetto hood... 1574 Karl street, San Jose... my dad said nice truck... I took a baseball bat to it... he was flipping out.... unresolved issues... these Jews being killed... bothers me... a lot... never mind... I love your posts... I’m sorry for my rambling incoherent posts.... I’m a Jew..... I was born to be a blessing unto the world(fail). Stick up for the poor, sick and disenfranchised (fail) I can’t fix any car, with my hands, I got a lot of tools, some torque wrenches.... I’m giving them away to my cousins..... and their sons...

One thing I’m good at is gumsmithing.. and Japanese sword stuff.. I got a 350 year old blade, I practice sword restrain under a living national treasure... I speak better Japanese than English.. sorry for bothering you... shalom...

I’ll post a lot of photos of my local kids this Halloween...

Comment

A friend of mine owns a 2017 2.7 F150 crewcab

He really likes it , good value and good gas mileage for a truck and has somewhat decent power. He drives a sh.itload and has
                  No mechanical problems yet

Wouldn’t be a bad buy

He has a small camper and can tow it no problem

It’s the basic model no real outrageous bells or whistles but looks decent on the exterior/interior

When it comes to trucks I’m a F150 Guy , love the look of them all the way back to the late 80s model , a friend had a 92 shortbox lifted with 38s and it looked sick. I got a all black 2008 f150 5.4 Lariat crewcab That I’ve had basically since new and love it and probably will never sell it even though I don’t even really drive it , just love the look of it

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    A friend of mine owns a 2017 2.7 F150 crewcab

He really likes it , good value and good gas mileage for a truck and has somewhat decent power. He drives a sh.itload and has
                    No mechanical problems yet

Wouldn’t be a bad buy

He has a small camper and can tow it no problem

It’s the basic model no real outrageous bells or whistles but looks decent on the exterior/interior

When it comes to trucks I’m a F150 Guy , love the look of them all the way back to the late 80s model , a friend had a 92 shortbox lifted with 38s and it looked sick. I got a all black 2008 f150 5.4 Lariat crewcab That I’ve had basically since new and love it and probably will never sell it even though I don’t even really drive it , just love the look of it
                    You make me so mad... I hate car loving lil ****s that think/relieve a car is a woman... I got father/car issues... I slapped, gangster slapped a close friend who didn’t my dad and I didn’t get along in life... I smashed a Durand new car because my dad said I slammed the door too hard,, he kinds pa cried as I tool a Louis bile slugger, then an aluminum bat to my car...

I’m not trying to bust your chops, but get a wife, get kids,,a car is a tool,,, a means of transportation,.... I gave away a 71 Torino, 66 fire engine red GTO.., and a green Rivera custom license plate “pet riv”. My dad loved cars... more than ppl.

Cars are tools, fungible goods... consumable goods.. I drive mine hard.., until they fail, then I get a new one,,

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      You make me so mad... I hate car loving lil ****s that think/relieve a car is a woman... I got father/car issues... I slapped, gangster slapped a close friend who didn’t my dad and I didn’t get along in life... I smashed a Durand new car because my dad said I slammed the door too hard,, he kinds pa cried as I tool a Louis bile slugger, then an aluminum bat to my car...

I’m not trying to bust your chops, but get a wife, get kids,,a car is a tool,,, a means of transportation,.... I gave away a 71 Torino, 66 fire engine red GTO.., and a green Rivera custom license plate “pet riv”. My dad loved cars... more than ppl.

Cars are tools, fungible goods... consumable goods.. I drive mine hard.., until they fail, then I get a new one,,
                      Cool story bro

Just because you have Daddy issues at 50-60 and that makes you hate cars really isn’t my concern and I honestly could care less . Sh.it it sounds like Your Dad need led to give you more hugs in life

Your just going off assumptions and know nothing about me it’s probably more telling of you , Just because I like cars /trucks and have a truck that Ill probably have for life doesn’t mean I value it over my kids , wife , family . That whole statement is beyond ******ed. I use it for its purpose but also think the look and design of it is f.ucking bad a.ss and I always wanted one so when I got it I don’t plan on selling it

I’m hard on cars too doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate them , I don’t view them as a investment or love them or place them above what matters in life ( listen to KRs Ones “loves going to get you “ that’s how I view objects ) , But I sure as sh.it appreciate them especially when they look f.ucking sick , Nothing wrong with appreciating inanimate objects if aesthetically pleasing with the design whether that’s a car / house /building /boats /clothes . If someone took the effort to not only design a object with a purpose and function but to also made it to look sick is f.ucking cool

The guy started a thread and asked a question , I have a friend who has the truck he was asking about and at the end Mentioned I like F150s that’s it

just answering a Question with my opinion

No need to act like a little b.itch about it getting all in your feeling revealing your Daddy issues

Comment

Working...
                      X