Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who you've found yourself worried about.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    Rios is the next Bobby Chacon. He's gonna need a map to his house someday.
    Manny Pac takes a lot of punches too. It's not showing any ill-effects right now but he really should quit now.
    Same for Donaire.
    i seen some old footage of Rios when he was about 17 and he sounded the same then. That was even before he was a pro.

i think that's just how he talks anyway, but he's definitely not helped matters.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      Paulie Malignaggi as lucky af, to have taken the amount of punishment he has and still sounding coherent. Also isn't it better to be KO'd than to sustain damage over 12 (hence why ufc is safer than boxing??)
      Yeah, I'd rather get KO'd clean than my face jabbed in over 12 rounds. It's the amount of impacts and times your brain gets moved around in your head - lots of small hits is worse than one big one.

I've seen fights at lower level where the guys just keep coming through it.

Eubank/Blackwell was a bad one.... the last fight I was begging the referee/corner to pull him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
        Shannon Briggs, Hopefully he is now retired... IF not how does dude keep getting a license to fight.
        When he was active I worried more for his opponents. Briggs is old but he's one of the hardest hitters in recent years. After getting pummeled by Vitali in 2010 Briggs was literally teeing off on club fighters who had no business in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          When he was active I worried more for his opponents. Briggs is old but he's one of the hardest hitters in recent years. After getting pummeled by Vitali in 2010 Briggs was literally teeing off on club fighters who had no business in the ring with him.
          That beating he took from Vitali cost him nearly 4 years of his career.

Comment

Ruslan when I found out he pissed black after the Lucas fight

Comment

I was shocked to hear earlier this year that HW Maurice Harris is still fighting, last fight was in July 2018 - some of you probably remember his war with Derrick Jefferson in the late 90s, classic HBO right there. He's 42 now, started in '93, been stopped 15 times. Not sure if I should be worried about his health because I haven't been following his career- was just surprised to see his name on a card

Comment

Canelo..all that tainted beef can’t be good for his long term health

Comment

Hughie Fury and Chris Eubank Jr.
                  Much like Khan...Eubank has delusions of grandeur but unlike Khan he has speed without skill. His ego is going to drive him into a bout where he is going to get a substantial beating.
                  Hughie on the other hand is quiet...but he is being driven by his family's gypsy pride and as such will at some point suffer the same fate.

Comment

Working...
                  X