Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just heard Michael Koncz is going to sue Manny Pacquiao is this true?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just heard Michael Koncz is going to sue Manny Pacquiao is this true?

Michael Koncz got fired and was kicked out of any facilities that Pacman owns and they said he was even in tears begging Pacman for his job

This man Koncz even fluffed your Rice and left his wife in Canada just to be sleeping on your room door step to help you out man.

thats cold as **** if true, what happened to Manny this dude waited too long until he is not longer competitive and fighting on fumes to make big moves?

He should have fired Roach, Koncz, Arum 7 to 8 years ago.

Wouldn't be surprised this piece of sh^t groveled if this is actually true. Wouldn't be surprised if this mfer tries to sue Manny. I mean wtf does this mfer got going for him except Manny? I'm not aware of sh^t. I'm not sure he even manages any other fighters.

Comment

Gravy train finally shut down huh????

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Michael Koncz got fired and was kicked out of any facilities that Pacman owns and they said he was even in tears begging Pacman for his job

This man Koncz even fluffed your Rice and left his wife in Canada just to be sleeping on your room door step to help you out man.

thats cold as **** if true, what happened to Manny this dude waited too long until he is not longer competitive and fighting on fumes to make big moves?

He should have fired Roach, Koncz, Arum 7 to 8 years ago.
        Koncz is the reason Manny didn't get his pain shot. Wouldn't surprise me if he did it on purpose and bet the farm on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised this piece of sh^t groveled if this is actually true. Wouldn't be surprised if this mfer tries to sue Manny. I mean wtf does this mfer got going for him except Manny? I'm not aware of sh^t. I'm not sure he even manages any other fighters.
          He was the same guy who tried to get Nonito Donaire signed to MP promotions and then boycotted Nonito from any of Pacmans undercards, Koncz is a punk.

I think Pacman has replaced Koncz with Sean Gibbons, Gibbons is always in the corner of Jerwin Ancajas.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Koncz is the reason Manny didn't get his pain shot. Wouldn't surprise me if he did it on purpose and bet the farm on Floyd.
            Koncz is a true leach for sure, but why did pacman have this top rank mole as an adviser?

Comment

The days of riding mannys coat tails to the bank are OVER, sorry michael.

Comment

Pacman had independent auditors for a while and they found that Koncz was getting paid by Arum, for what who knows because he was supposed to be representing pac. He also talked pac into lowering Roach's pay. Then he talked pac into firing his independant auditors and taking ones provided by Arum.

Pac should have listened to floyd long ago and left Arum. His contract came up for renewal multiple times and he always renewed it until this year. He had multiple chances to leave Arum over the years. Arum pays less and takes a larger percentage than Haymond. I think Arum must have had some dirt on Pac, we all know hes cheated on his wife but Arum must have some real dirt he dont want out there. Why else would he keep signing.
                Last edited by elfag; 10-13-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  The days of riding mannys coat tails to the bank are OVER, sorry michael.
                  Koncz, Arum, and Roach. All outta there

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Koncz is a true leach for sure, but why did pacman have this top rank mole as an adviser?
                    Does Koncz manage any other fighters?

Comment

Working...
                    X