No announcement yet.

What's next for Chris Eubank Jr??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next for Chris Eubank Jr??

We've not seen anything from him after losing to Groves and that was back in February.

Will he be back in the ring this year? Should he stay at 168 or drop down to 160?

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    We've not seen anything from him after losing to Groves and that was back in February.

Will he be back in the ring this year? Should he stay at 168 or drop down to 160?
    168 has a lot of winnable fights for him yet

Comment

Probably do nothing for a few years while talking big. He's made a career of it.
      As a former fan of his, he turned out to be a massive disappointment.

Comment

168 is the easier division, and for some reason it seems like it's always been a UK heavy weight class...so he won't even have to travel much.

if he drops down to 160 he's looking at GGG, Canelo, Charlo, Jacobs, Murata, Derev etc. all waiting on him. (not to mention Hurd and Mungia will eventually move up since they are massive at 154)

Those are better fighters IMO than really anyone at 168 right now

Comment

He was never a genuine threat to either 160 or 168 to be honest.

His best win is who exactly? A forty year old Abraham or Spike O'Sullivan lol.

Take the advice from Naseem and quit before you get humiliated again.

Comment

Could be waiting around for the winner of the WBSS. There was also talk of a fight with James DeGale, that would be a good grudge match. Honestly think Eubank Jr. would stop DeGale at this point.

Comment

He'll never be a world beater, but he's entertaining in the ring and still has a famous name. There's plenty of fights out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Probably do nothing for a few years while talking big. He's made a career of it.
                His pops was my guy... big talker, who backed his talk up... his son, is good looking... got the crap beat out of him...

He needs to stay away from the ring... maybe become a model, artist, rapper? I was kinda shocked to see him get beat up...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  He was never a genuine threat to either 160 or 168 to be honest.

His best win is who exactly? A forty year old Abraham or Spike O'Sullivan lol.

Take the advice from Naseem and quit before you get humiliated again.
                  This cabron nailed it... ^^^^^^ excellent post my echo pack homie...

Very well said...

Z... jhonny gives you the thumbs up...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    A shame but true dat. I always maintain that I am much more impressed with how a fighter takes an L than wins an easy victory. Eubank really dropped the ball. Where was the strength to say "yeah I lost and now I will get back in there and show that I can take that L and keep climbing." Where was the humility, the self possession to humble oneself and learn from experience?

I hear you Red.

Comment

Working...
                    X