Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Disses His Pregnant Baby Mama And Posts The Screenshot On Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner Disses His Pregnant Baby Mama And Posts The Screenshot On Instagram

What’s wrong with these *****es ain’t **** sweet I’m a ****ing savage Prettyredz202 #Lil*****🆎

A post shared by Adrien AB Broner (@adrienbroner) on

Damn bruh. Telling your baby mama off is apparently savage now.

Broner is a disgrace in boxing and as a human being.

Comment

I think he has that concussion thing that football players get.

Comment

That's not his baby momma lol. It's just some chick he knows. Pretty messed up tho lol

Comment

I kinda like this guy now.. he learned from maidana that sometimes you need to put a hóé in their place

Comment

This mfer lose his sh^t more than a b^tch who on some crazy periods. Like she bleeding so much & got such bad cramps she just light headed & flip out too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Yea Madaina scrambled that little brain

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                CTE

Could be right.

He had 319(?) amateur fights + his pro career. Who knows how much sparring he's done in his 20 odd years boxing.

And he's had very bad habits outside the ring that have led to him being out of shape & doing bad sh^t to make weight I can only assume over the years. Probably fought with a dehydrated brain/body more than once which is one of the things that I believe make it more likely your brain takes damage.

Comment

all she cares about is him making money and he should have known to keep it wrapped up.

fnckers with money/fame will never learn.

''i just GOT TO impregnate a hoe and then be salty about it later !!! its how men do ''

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be9xEeWnzq1/

Comment

Working...
                    X