No announcement yet.

ESPN will cut $80 million in salaries in upcoming layoffs: report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Guy doesn't seem to have any knowledge about sports. And he can't make an argument to save his life. How did he even get the job
    I don’t even know he got fired from espn before like 10 years ago lol he was on sports nation and on the radio before first take with marcelllus and Always looked like a fool when they talked football and all of sudden he’s Stephan a’s best friend.

Comment

SJW's continue to kill everything they infiltrate.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I don’t even know he got fired from espn before like 10 years ago lol he was on sports nation and on the radio before first take with marcelllus and Always looked like a fool when they talked football and all of sudden he’s Stephan a’s best friend.
        Yea I remember him on it after cowherd left, I don't know why they would bring him back.The guy makes a fool of himself on a daily basis, yet seems to think he's always right. Ruins first take for me, can't even watch it

Comment

I stopped watching ESPN 5 years ago. It's about time people started waking up and realizing it's a ****ty network. 13 million subscribers in just 6 years, and it's only going to get worse.

Comment

Working...
          X