No announcement yet.

Water Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    Okay stop breaking character. You have no idea what alts are. You don't care about positive feedback on your shtick. This isn't a shtick. This is real. You are TheWaterBoy. Stop ruining the magic.
    TheWaterBoy apologizes for his indiscretions.

I was delirious from dehydration.

Now back to your regularly scheduled water based programming.

Last edited by TheWaterBoy; 07-28-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      Okay stop breaking character. You have no idea what alts are. You don't care about positive feedback on your shtick. This isn't a shtick. This is real. You are TheWaterBoy. Stop ruining the magic.
      Fuck you. I was about to score me some sweet double entendres.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Take this guys (insert race) card away. How dare you sir?! How dare you? The only way to wash down tacos is with beer.
            How dare you mention an inferior drink in this thread!! Such blasphemy should be punishable by perma ban.

On another note the tacos sucked anyway. As of yet I hadn't ventured outside of any asian food being here in Korea but I tried tonight and will never do it again. Koreans making tacos don't go together

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              How dare you mention an inferior drink in this thread!! Such blasphemy should be punishable by perma ban.

On another note the tacos sucked anyway. As of yet I hadn't ventured outside of any asian food being here in Korea but I tried tonight and will never do it again. Koreans making tacos don't go together
              I guess that doesn't surprise me

What kinda food over there have you liked?

A friend of mine has been trying to convince a few peeps to go with him to South Korea for the Olympics. I'm hesitant about it.

Comment

Comment

No thread can ever have too much of Ugly God

Comment

Just spiked the water tank with Vodka

Maybe now the water alt will be funny

Comment

I'm actually drinking some fine Evian. I'm a sucker for the fancy water.

Comment

Working...
                      X