No announcement yet.

Your favorite sayings, or quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite sayings, or quotes

Or ones you never really understood. Ill give you two that never really made sense to me.

1. You cant have your cake and eat it too- how does it make any sense, I know it's not literal but if it's your cake, then why the **** cant you eat it?

2. No good deed goes unpunished- so are you encouraging people not to do good deeds?

**** errbody who viewed this and didnt comment. I hope you float down the gutter so I can piss on you

Comment

''head over heels''....uummmmm, dumbest shlt ever.

''gangs, where cowards go to hide''~mickey mantle, is one i like.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Or ones you never really understood. Ill give you two that never really made sense to me.

1. You cant have your cake and eat it too- how does it make any sense, I know it's not literal but if it's your cake, then why the **** cant you eat it?

2. No good deed goes unpunished- so are you encouraging people not to do good deeds?
        1) has me baffled as well. those victorian cvnts were just dumb fncks.

2) it may not make sense but it turns out to be true sometimes. i figure there should not be such a thing as a ''good'' deed. do something out of the kindness of your heart without expecting any kind of reward or compliment. the reward probably wont meet the deed anyway.

''you saved my life along with my children. heres a coupon for 10 % off your next tp purchase.''
        ''you saved my life but broke my arm in the process. ill have to sue you for that.''

maybe everyone should mind their own business and let shlt happen

Comment

"The carpet matches the drapes" lol i dont even know if i spelled or said it right. But yeah never understood that on

Comment

**** errbody who viewed this and didnt comment. I hope you float down the gutter so I can piss on you
            Ni66a fucc u

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              "The carpet matches the drapes" lol i dont even know if i spelled or said it right. But yeah never understood that on
              It means if her pvssy hair matches the hair on head.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Ni66a fucc u
                U little punk bish, if u werent a virgin u woulve understood the saying u posted. Ill knock ur ass into the middle of next week, ya hurd meh?

Comment

U little punk bish, if u werent a virgin u woulve understood the saying u posted. Ill knock ur ass into the middle of next week, ya hurd meh?
                  Thats what it means? Man thats stupid.
                  Lol you aint gone do ****.

Comment

Anything by Hank Moody from Californication

Comment

Working...
                    X