Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas Confident of Winning WBC Belt - Surprising Porter, Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas Confident of Winning WBC Belt - Surprising Porter, Critics

Yordenis Ugas spots Shawn Porter on occasion in Las Vegas where both live, at boxing matches in local venues and arenas, and recalls sparring "Showtime" in early 2017. "It was about four rounds of relaxed sparring," said Ugas of a session preceding his split-decision over Levan Ghvamichava in February 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ugas might actually win but if it's a close fight Shawn will win

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised at all! Ugas is a BAAADDD MAN! Message to Ugas: DON'T LOOK FOR THE DECISION!

Comment

This is a good fight. I've been wanting Ugas to get his chance for a while now.

Comment

I'm sure Ugas will get the clear punches and will outbox Porter, but Porter has never been ko'd and it will be very difficult for Ugas to get a decision, it's the nature of the business.

Comment

El cubano gana!!!
            Oye" chico acere"!!

Comment

This fight has upset written all over it. It should be a good one.

Comment

Good fight.. but im picking porter by ud...

Comment

Ugas has been grinding for a while now. Nice to see him get a title shot.

Comment

People constantly underrate Porter & never learn.

Comment

Working...
                    X