Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribalism runs boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      One less real boxing fan too. I post more in other places with real boxing fans not casuals like you who perpetuate racism. Casuals (like you) are all over this site and many are racist/xenophobic (like you).
      So you’ve ditched boxingscene for fighthype? Lol nah j/k but much respect to you. Keep posting quality wherever you’ve moved onto. Our Duran argument was epic, hope you didn’t take it personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Nothing wrong with what he said, just like you people support that woman beating thug Mayweather only because he's a black.
        Exactly

Black folks support black fighters no matter what.

You’ll find Mexicans that don’t necessarily support all Mexican fighters like JMM but black folks root for the black fighters even when their huge underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          So you’ve ditched boxingscene for fighthype? Lol nah j/k but much respect to you. Keep posting quality wherever you’ve moved onto. Our Duran argument was epic, hope you didn’t take it personal.
          Ha nah. I never do. If someone wants to talk boxing sensibly I’m down. I say we have the worst fans but also the best but you’ve gotta search for quality fans.

I mainly post on some boxing history sites and two private Facebook pages. I started to do it for trades of rare fights and stuff but found a lot of quality content and debate.

If you like my stuff I posted a long research piece on Eder Jofre. I interviewed him and his son for this piece.

2nd post page 1685 chrisjs1985
          http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...c7&start=42100

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Your entire post is ******ed and you have the nerve to call someone illiterate when you can barely form a proper sentence. Lol. I’m not explaining anything to you. You know the truth. You can post any statistics you want as long as you post Mexico’s also. My point was that even though Oscar has committed all those transgressions Mexicans still love him. You’ve now turned this into something totally irrelevant. What tf does welfare have to do with this? Lmao.

Yeah, just like you have the nerve to call out someone on their parenting skills. A black guy calling out someone for leaving their kids. LOL fucking gold.

No they don't idiot, Mexicans hate Oscar.

Yes, explain, you're making these accusations like they're truths, well explain them.

I form way better sentences than that illiterate woman beating thug.

OK welfare is irrelevant, dindus then, that describe you people better?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              dats waciss and sheet if whites do it
              They do all the time just take a look around.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
                No fighter should be supported for any reason besides their skills. There's a lot of Mexican Nationalism in boxing and it's disgusting.
                Try telling that to the loads of eastern euro fans here, no one is worse than them.

Comment

Support who you want to. I support guys that fight a style I enjoy watching whether they be black, white, asian etc...

Theres a reason certain styles of fighters draw more fans. Ward had a sort of dull style in the ring and even though he seemed like just the kind of guy Americans should get behind, they do rather root for losers like Broner because he's flashy and acts a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Exactly

Black folks support black fighters no matter what.

You’ll find Mexicans that don’t necessarily support all Mexican fighters like JMM but black folks root for the black fighters even when their huge underdogs.
                    I’d say that 60 -70% of black people absolutely HATE mayweather.
                    30% Hate Tyson and thinks he’s a coon.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Ha nah. I never do. If someone wants to talk boxing sensibly I’m down. I say we have the worst fans but also the best but you’ve gotta search for quality fans.

I mainly post on some boxing history sites and two private Facebook pages. I started to do it for trades of rare fights and stuff but found a lot of quality content and debate.

If you like my stuff I posted a long research piece on Eder Jofre. I interviewed him and his son for this piece.

2nd post page 1685 chrisjs1985
                      http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...c7&start=42100
                      I definitely will check it out.
                      I seen his fight with Octavio Gomez but I want to see some of his earlier fights.
                      boxing was definitely totally different in the 50s-80s. These guys were the definition of warriors. I’ve been more attached to historical boxing lately. I mean I find myself spending hours doing research and looking at films of fighters I’ve never heard of and I’ve fell in love with fights that are in black and white. Weird huh?
                      I think you are the one who posted something about Emille Griffith I’d heard his name before but didn’t research until you mentioned something interesting about him. I forgot what it was, this was a while back you probably don’t even remember. You should actually start your own blog/website with your knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X