Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, FOX Sports Announce 2019 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty underwhelming, but not surprising. Hopefully Showtime will still air fights that are closer to evenly matched than these fights on FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Pretty underwhelming, but not surprising. Hopefully Showtime will still air fights that are closer to evenly matched than these fights on FOX.
      Showtime will probably get Lara-Castano which is a good fight and Davis vs Mares, which is a poor matchup.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Broner is also in there🥊

Comment

This is just the first quarter of fights. What is everyone complaining about. There are more dates so they will fight more often. They will do one of these for Showtime too.
          Last edited by kej718; 11-13-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            I'll watch Spence vs Garcia and you can have clenelo vs Fielding
            At least I won't have to pay 70$ for it!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Showtime will probably get Lara-Castano which is a good fight and Davis vs Mares, which is a poor matchup.
              Mares has a lot of experience so it's going to be a mini-war.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Mares has a lot of experience so it's going to be a mini-war.
                Yeah for about 2 rounds. Gervonta should fight someone in his own weight class.

Comment

damn, mikey has some balls. if he manages to pull it off he'll be the undisputed p4p king

Comment

I'm already diggin' it! Can't wait to see what Showtime's 2019 Schedule looks like! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      At least I won't have to pay 70$ for it!
                      Good for you. So enjoy clenelos 11 fight tomato can program. I'm good with Thurman,Porter,Pacquiao,Broner,M Garcia,D Garcia,Leomsanta Cruz,T Davis,Mares,Jack,Mayweather, Spence, the Charlos and so on🥊

Comment

Working...
                      X