Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Was Winning Bellew vs Usyk Before the KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... of course... just because people only use to count FMJr's jabs...

Comment

The usual suspects are gonna pretend usyk was up. The dude was down by 1 or 2 rounds. But even then don't matter bellew got knocked the hell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        The usual suspects are gonna pretend usyk was up. The dude was down by 1 or 2 rounds. But even then don't matter bellew got knocked the hell out.
        You had it 5-2 Bellew before the knockout?

Comment

The usual suspects are gonna pretend usyk was up. ...
          ... how that?... Usyk was on the verge of being KO'd, tbh...

Comment

Member since 2012.

Rep power zero.

The usual suspects are just downplaying Usyk.

Comment

I only care who was winning the story of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                You had it 5-2 Bellew before the knockout?
                I had bellew winning 4 straight. There was 1 toss up round and uysk getting 2. Leading into the 8th....ko. The problem why my and so many other cards look this way because usyk let 4 rounds go by. at the very least that fight was dead close by the 8th. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise should go back into the twightlight zone........

Comment

i thought about 4-3 either way going into the 8th. Hardly matters though, Bellew was never going to win another second of the fight by that point.

He used everything he had just to match Usyk's first gear.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                    i thought about 4-3 either way going into the 8th. Hardly matters though, Bellew was never going to win another second of the fight by that point.

He used everything he had just to match Usyk's first gear.
                    I wouldn't say that. By 7 rounds you knew bellew was a serious threat and eqauled usyk. A very serious threat to usyk. Bellew got tired and drastically lowered what he was doing that troubled usyk and usyk took him out after that. I didn't really see usyk switch into another gear. i saw bellew gass and the openings that weren't there before for usyk were Certainly now there. Uysk had trouble landing his power shots thats because of bellews herky jerky head movement . by the 6 7 that head movment was reduced to a gassed mess. If anything bellew couldn't keep up with usyks endurance.......

Comment

I had bellew winning 4 straight. There was 1 toss up round and uysk getting 2. Leading into the 8th....ko. The problem why my and so many other cards look this way because usyk let 4 rounds go by. at the very least that fight was dead close by the 8th. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise should go back into the twightlight zone........
                      I gave my opinion on it on the first page. 12 round fight, Usyk had a plan and Bellew acted accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X