Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Teacher had Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't pay me enough money to be a teacher these days. I feel for these teachers, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      You couldn't pay me enough money to be a teacher these days. I feel for these teachers, I really do.
      They should have fed that kid to the tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Like I said the police didn't see it that way.

And I'm not sure a black guy fighting a black child is ever going to be a hate crime unless the black guy is a member of the KKK or some other hate group maybe or something along those sorta blurred lines. Just using a racial slur doesn't make something a hate crime.
        Kid is not black... looks Mexican.
        The teacher was arrested prolly due to school pressing charges, but doesn’t mean he will be convicted.

An arrest does not equal conviction.
        There’s no way 12 jurors will find that old man guilty, especially if his lawyers are smart and pick elderly jurors.
        Last edited by BuckToothed; 11-04-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          They should have fed that kid to the tiger
          BHahaha I'll side with the 🐅 on this one

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Oh that’s what he was saying in the end? I couldn’t make out of it
            It was either "my mama" or "mamada", which would be funnier, saying he knocked the English right out the kid

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Kid is not black... looks Mexican.
              The teacher was arrested prolly due to school pressing charges, but doesn’t mean he will be convicted.

An arrest does not equal conviction.
              There’s no way 12 jurors will find that old man guilty, especially if his lawyers are smart and pick elderly jurors.
              Is the kid confirmed Mexican? Sh^t I couldn't tell. Thought he was black or biracial.

Regardless its not a hate crime based on what I saw, but thats a whole other thread concerning what is or isn't a hate crime.

And I bet he'll have some sorta crime on his record over this cuz even with the basketball or w/e being thrown the grown ass man threw a punch on a child & was fighting a child. Thats mfing crazy to me. He should be embarrassed as f#ck over this.

And if he doesn't get some crime on his record it'll be because mfers felt sorry for him more than he deserves to not have a crime on his record.

Comment

https://abc7ny.com/man-in-hate-fille...crime/3513930/

This dude got charged with hate crime in NYC with no physical contact, just verbal altercation.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  You can only push a man so far. That little punk is a product of bad parenting which leads to no respect.

he reapeatedly smashed a kid on the head with his cell phone. and when the kid was no longer a threat he lunged and tried to take his head off.

if you'd be comfortable with this dude teaching your kid you're a f#cking idiot. kid was a punk and would have deserved it from another punk kid. this was a grown man who should keep his composure and know better. he went way too far. then he deliberately went too far again. he will never teach again. i'm guessing he will do time in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Is a racial slur a legal reason to physically assault someone?

If it is thats news to me. But I won't act like I'm up on all the laws out there.
                    Dunno but I had a friend whose neighbor hurled racial slurs at his family and the cop actually arrested his neighbor.
                    So I am just assuming that if a crime is being perpetrated on you, you got the right to defend yourself.

Here’s a quote that I found
                    California self-defense laws provide that you can't be found guilty of a violent crime that you committed in order to protect yourself, as long as your conduct was reasonable under the circumstances. 1

For purposes of the self-defense legal defense, “reasonable under the circumstances” means that you need to have:

Reasonably believed that you were in imminent danger of being killed, injured, or touched unlawfully,
                    Reasonably believed that you needed to use force to prevent that from happening, and
                    Used no more force than was necessary to prevent that from happening

I guess it’s up to DA’s interpretation. Maybe the teacher can claim that the student invaded his personal space while hurling racial slurs so he did that to prevent an assault

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he reapeatedly smashed a kid on the head with his cell phone. and when the kid was no longer a threat he lunged and tried to take his head off.

if you'd be comfortable with this dude teaching your kid you're a f#cking idiot. kid was a punk and would have deserved it from another punk kid. this was a grown man who should keep his composure and know better. he went way too far. then he deliberately went too far again. he will never teach again. i'm guessing he will do time in prison.

We must have watched a different video, the kid was still squaring up and was never NOT a threat. On the second time I watched the video his idiot friend also jumped in to throw a punch

Comment

Working...
                      X