Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here subscribed to DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it, Boxing on Sat. In the afternoon is worth the 9.99 IMO.
    Bellator MMA is pretty good aswell...

+ The archive all their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      I love it, Boxing on Sat. In the afternoon is worth the 9.99 IMO.
      Bellator MMA is pretty good aswell...

+ The archive all their fights.
      Saturday afternoon fights are some of my favourites.

Watch from 2-6, eat some dinner, and then go out at night.

Comment

If there is one thing most people can agree on it's that SRL does a bad job as a commentator lol.

I never heard anyone have positive things to say about his commentating. Not sure why they hired him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          SRL is terrible, Sergio Mora is good.

The production is very good and the stream after the Joshua/Povetkin fight has been money.

Not a waste of money at all.
          This. Great production, Chris Mannix is good as a presenter and the chick I'm neutral on.

Sergio Mora seems to be a good commentator, Sugar Ray Leonard is terrible and should be canned immediately.

If you are a boxing fan absolutely worth it. You would have to be nuts to not subscribe.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
            Is it good. Is the commentary good. I heard its **** and a waste of money

EDIT: I heard there's a woman presenter who doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, she just look sexy that's all
            I have not joined but I plan to. All I care about is the quality of the fights. I don't care about the commentary. I wish there was NONE. It's not radio. I can see the fight for myself and I know what I am seeing. I don't need or want a commentator telling me what I am seeing.

Comment

I have. Sometimes buffers for me.. And I have a 100MB connection. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

Very sad to hear everyone criticising the legend that is SRL. He can't be that bad, the man knows everything there is to boxing

Comment

Havent checked it out yet but im gonna get it

Comment

I have and must admit that I am quite pleasantly surprised by its content, quality and production. I hope I am wrong but it sounds like Sugar Ray Leonard could be suffering from on early onset of CTE.

Since he is awfully quiet during the bouts. He is less talkative than he was on HBO for instance. However, Sergio Mora does a fantastic job of breaking down the action for the fans though. Perhaps Leonard is just shy. I don't know.

Comment

Will be getting it soon now.

Comment

Working...
                      X