No announcement yet.

KFC Restaurant busted for having humongous drug tunnel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's full gangsta OG mufa fukas.
    I bet the owner thought he had it all figured out and would never get caught.
    Just goes to show you can NEVER trust anyone in the drug trade.
    Best friends getting jealous, plea bargains for low level scum.
    If only he had used AI he still might be in business.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      That's full gangsta OG mufa fukas.
      I bet the owner thought he had it all figured out and would never get caught.
      Just goes to show you can NEVER trust anyone in the drug trade.
      Best friends getting jealous, plea bargains for low level scum.
      If only he had used AI he still might be in business.
      He's going to be a full gangsta OG in jail for the rest of his life surrounded by sweaty balls.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        He's going to be a full gangsta OG in jail for the rest of his life surrounded by sweaty balls.
        Yes your right.
        I guess he will just be another ass in the showers now.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          "[Lopez had] over 118 kilograms of methamphetamine, over six kilograms of cocaine, over three kilograms of fentanyl, over 13 kilograms of white heroin and over six kilograms of brown heroin," said Scott Brown, a Homeland Security Investigations special agent. "Just the three kilograms of fentanyl translates to over 3 million dosage units."
          It’s official: Coke is dead...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Perhaps this explains their secret "Seven Herbs and Spices".
            Haha.

KFC has 11 Secret Herbs & Spices. Looks like 5 of those were discovered.

Comment

He didn't pay off Border Patrol or a DEA agent in a timely manner and they snitched on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                He didn't pay off Border Patrol or a DEA agent in a timely manner and they snitched on his ass.
                It seemed like a solid longtime operation. I don't think one late payment would have messed it up. If you got a good thing going, you might let a late payment pass.

Imagine it was a pullover for exceeding the speed limit or having a burnt out bulb.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  It seemed like a solid longtime operation. I don't think one late payment would have messed it up. If you got a good thing going, you might let a late payment pass.

Imagine it was a pullover for exceeding the speed limit or having a burnt out bulb.
                  When you miss a payment on your credit card, the rate goes up considerably. When you miss a mortgage payment, you get a hit. My guess is if you miss paying off a dirty cop, sh-t is probably a little bit worse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    When you miss a payment on your credit card, the rate goes up considerably. When you miss a mortgage payment, you get a hit. My guess is if you miss paying off a dirty cop, sh-t is probably a little bit worse.
                    If the dirty cop got paid regularly and had a good thing going, he would be dumb to mess it all up over a late payment, imo.

Comment

damn.........

Comment

Working...
                      X