Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need advice on interracial marriage.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Hey guys, I know this is an odd thread but, would you kindly comment on your experiences of interracial marriage?

I'm going to get married to my girlfriend in 2 months, and I'm from South East Asia and she is from Finland. Her folks are kind and they approved of it and so were my parents impression on her. But I would like to know your experiences on how society look upon the cross race marriage, and how different cultures affects married life etc etc, because this is something that would completely change my life now, and I want to make sure everything goes well.

I just need advice from you guys man, I'll thank you in advance.
    You snagged yourself a white woman. Dont fcuk it up. You've just opened so many doors for yourself.

Comment

My advice is to seek advice elsewhere, not on in a boxing lounge full of absolute nut jobs.

However, I've known a few Finnish women and they've all been nuts. Just sayin....

Comment

My sister has a kid with a slant eye, he's fine by me...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          You snagged yourself a white woman. Dont fcuk it up. You've just opened so many doors for yourself.

I sometimes think of that to myself. I may be half white, but I still look pretty Mexican... So i need me a white girl as like cover.

Comment

I think it's cool when I go somewhere and I see a black dude with a big fat white woman.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Well we are doing great and she is indeed very kind and beautiful, but how so on what these 'doors' are?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Hey guys, I know this is an odd thread but, would you kindly comment on your experiences of interracial marriage?

I'm going to get married to my girlfriend in 2 months, and I'm from South East Asia and she is from Finland. Her folks are kind and they approved of it and so were my parents impression on her. But I would like to know your experiences on how society look upon the cross race marriage, and how different cultures affects married life etc etc, because this is something that would completely change my life now, and I want to make sure everything goes well.

I just need advice from you guys man, I'll thank you in advance.
                I wouldn't worry. Society doesn't trip so much when a china man marries a white women like they do when I black guy marries a white princess.

So no worries bud.

Comment

My wife is white. I'm a six and half foot native looking oddity. The neighborhood we live in is immaculate...but since I'm with her, everyone looks at us like we belong there. Her credit was already established and good...which will only help with your credit rating. The list is long my friend. Enjoy it. My wife is German Irish...you sound like you have a Scandinavian beauty. Creme of the crop bud

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    I wouldn't worry. Society doesn't trip so much when a china man marries a white women like they do when I black guy marries a white princess.

So no worries bud.
                    I know what you mean, but I'm a pinoy or a P4CTARD in boxing terms. I don't have any problem white people marrying Philippine women or black people marrying the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

I sometimes think of that to myself. I may be half white, but I still look pretty Mexican... So i need me a white girl as like cover.
                      I'm half white as well but rock the year round tan lmao I feel you

Comment

Working...
                      X