Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev and pascal would beat ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, the haters are just comical at this point and I kind of enjoy their frustration. Ward fights everyone and I look forward to him tearing apart all comers. As I said years ago, Andre Ward is not losing for a looooong time and it'll save you a lot of anger to just get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      why do people think Ward will be campaigning at 175....this was just a rust shaker....he'll be beating up dudes at 168 for good minute...he hasn't grown into a LHW yet...but he has enough skill and ring IQ to beat ALL those dudes RIGHT NOW!!
      Him and triple G picking on nobodys.

Yeah thats what boxing needs.

I hope roc nation makes the kovalev fight in new york or pascal in canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        why do people think Ward will be campaigning at 175....this was just a rust shaker....he'll be beating up dudes at 168 for good minute...he hasn't grown into a LHW yet...but he has enough skill and ring IQ to beat ALL those dudes RIGHT NOW!!
        He's 31 years old, he isn't going to fill out any more

Comment

Roy had already conqured lt heavy.

Ward wasted so much time. Solid fighter ,but he is ducking kovalev if he doesnt fight him within a year

Comment

I saw the exact opposite. Ward's jab.........wow. It has a PhD.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Lol, the haters are just comical at this point and I kind of enjoy their frustration. Ward fights everyone and I look forward to him tearing apart all comers. As I said years ago, Andre Ward is not losing for a looooong time and it'll save you a lot of anger to just get over it.
              Bute?.....

Comment

maybe from shear size alone to say he doesnt hit hard at the weight tho is kinda ridiculous the guy was in a shell all night

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I saw the exact opposite. Ward's jab.........wow. It has a PhD.
                  got to be the best jab in boxing right now he wasnt just controlling pace with it he was hurting the bigger man that jab is lethal
                  Last edited by Cinci Champ; 06-20-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

1000% Confident that Ward beats anybody at 175 and as low as 160

I say stay at 168 and fight at 175 as well but when fighting at 175 don't go higher than 172.

The problem with Ward will be landing on his Clean, his Defense doesn't get talked about enough but Ward through the Super 6 and after it vs Dawson and Rodriguez...He doesn't take ANY DAMAGE. Last damage he had was a cut vs Bika from a Head Butt

So I say bring them on. With respect to the other fighters, not disrespect to them at all, I just think Ward is ELITE! Dominated his way through Amateurs, Olympics and now the PROS. He was just born for this ****. Ward is toying with these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      1000% Confident that Ward beats anybody at 175 and as low as 160

I say stay at 168 and fight at 175 as well but when fighting at 175 don't go higher than 172.

The problem with Ward will be landing on his Clean, his Defense doesn't get talked about enough but Ward through the Super 6 and after it vs Dawson and Rodriguez...He doesn't take ANY DAMAGE. Last damage he had was a cut vs Bika from a Head Butt

So I say bring them on. With respect to the other fighters, not disrespect to them at all, I just think Ward is ELITE! Dominated his way through Amateurs, Olympics and now the PROS. He was just born for this ****. Ward is toying with these guys.
                      You and i both know Ward isnt going up to LHW just yet

You can say bring them on as much as you want, Ward however needs to commit

Comment

Working...
                      X