Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers With World Class Talent That Couldn't Keep It Together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If outside the ring problems count, than Edwin Valero is #1.

He was on his way to stardom. Complete maniac outside the ring though.

Comment

I don't know if I would say he couldn't keep it together, but Gamboa surely isn't where I thought he'd be a few years ago.

Comment

Zab Judah has to be on that list somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          I think Tyson would top the list, because not only did he have serious mental issues, he also compounded his problems by dealing with crazy gold-digging psychopathic women.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Clottey, you can see it when he lets his hands go but mentally he's weak. Unlike Victor Ortiz, luckily for Clottey he can simply go back into his shell when things don't go his way.
            Ugh!!! It was so frustrating watching him. He definitely puts punches together well when he does let em go.

Comment

Francisco Panchito Bojado.
              There was so much upside to this kid.
              A mexican fighter with a legit amateur career. So much promise, yet so much disappointment.

He's in the HOF of wasted potential.

Comment

joan guzman

Comment

Fighters that couldn't keep their ego's in check and nearly/have derailed their careers: Andre Ward and Mickey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                    what are you talking about mccall was only crying because he was afraid of what he was about to do to lewis
                    Haha he broke down because he knew what Lewis was about to do to him!

Comment

Zab Judah, that dude had a crazy amount of talent and was destine to be a all time great. But with all the talent he had, he had the opposite when it came to mental toughness. He seemed to always come up short mentally when it mattered most.

Comment

Working...
                      X