ODLH is a genius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    who the hell watches replays?

I literally never watched a replay on showtime or hbo.
    It's a chance to grab a casual fan and hook them on the sport.. Not really for hardcore fans that would watch it live..

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      It was mentioned that the CBS Haymon/PBC fights would be supported by the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight. Burns v Figueroa is May 9th on CBS- perhaps they air the replay on there?
      I remember TStreet saying that in on of his videos

It was a rumor tho but if true, that would be huge

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        It's a chance to grab a casual fan and hook them on the sport.. Not really for hardcore fans that would watch it live..
        I'm sure there's plenty of hardcore fans that will watch the fight somewhere other than their own home (at the venue, closed circuit, theater - if offered, bar, party, etc.) that may want to watch/record/DVR the fight on their own.

Comment

Executed to perfection

Comment

I agree with the OP, however the genius I see is in the comparisons that will be made between the two fights and their entertainment value to the casual fan.

It's like Oscar is kicking Floyd,Pac and their respective infrastructure right in the nuts.

War ODLH!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              yup i was thinking about that too.. May pac replay will come on before the canelo fight and give them fabricated ratings
              i thought i posted in this thread lol

Comment

If anything the may-pac replay made people turn off their tvs and throw it out of the window. If they wanted to see ATG hugging, they could have turned on ufc where they do the same thing with less clothes.

Comment

And in hindsight... Canelo-Kirkland shat all over Pacquaio-Mayweather so good move DLH

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Executed to perfection
                    lol cmon carnal.Numbers dont lie

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      I agree with the OP, however the genius I see is in the comparisons that will be made between the two fights and their entertainment value to the casual fan.

It's like Oscar is kicking Floyd,Pac and their respective infrastructure right in the nuts.

War ODLH!!

Bing.

Oscar just showed casuals what kind of action he brings when compared to the stuff Mayweather promotions give you.

Max even setup Canelo/Kirkland perfectly when the fight started when he said something, "If last week's fight put you to sleep, then wake up! Cause one of these two dudes is about to be put to sleep!"

Almost as if it was fixed

Comment

Working...
                      X