Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can see lewis as an all time great im not arguing that

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      is that how we figure out who is the best? fight bums from as many countries as possible?

Holyfield, Tua, Vitali, Ruddock, Bruno are all bums now..
      Damn that's a hella lot of millions those bums made throughout their career.
      Come on man.. I never said Lewis was the Goat..

I obviously know that country/fighter win ratio don't mean ****. It was just something amusing I pointed out.

No need to call these warriors bums. They put their health on the line.
      I respect them all,.
      Last edited by UnicornGirl; 12-25-2012, 04:23 AM.

Comment

i can see lewis as an all time great im not arguing that
        Nobody said.. countries and number of fighters who Lennox beat = GOAT status man. I was just pointing out the fighters he beat and the countries they were from. That's all.

But to call them bums is a insult to the boxers themselves. Dude they put their god damn lives on the line to go into the ring.

They deserve better than to be called bums by posters on NSB..

Comment

• actually i have watched a ton of lewis fights not sure why you would think that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
            Holyfield, Tua, Vitali, Ruddock, Bruno are all bums now..
            Damn that's a hella lot of millions those bums made throughout their career.
            Y
            Holyfield did a lot more than Lewis a far as legacy goes , Tua Rudduck and Bruno were nobodys .

Comment

• im actually a fan of L Lewis your attacking the wrong person all fighters can do is beat the fighters in front of them. you can only be the best of your era thats all you can do

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Holyfield did a lot more than Lewis a far as legacy goes , Tua Rudduck and Bruno were nobodys .
                Ruddock took Tyson the full 12 and Tyson himself said 'he punches like a mule's kicks, one god damn tough fight'
                Ruddock and Tua were two of the most vicious punchers of the 90's era..
                I didn't know a record of 37-1 leading into the Lewis fight=Nobody status.
                Lawl..
                Bruno was the HW Champ.. Legit champ too, not some weird Povetkin ****.

I heard it all now.. Your so cute.

Lil pathetic F l o m o.. keep on hating.. Floyd boy

Comment

• so not agreeing with you is hating? then you hate on him for liking floyd your funny

Comment

so not agreeing with you is hating? then you hate on him for liking floyd your funny
                    Not agreeing in a dignified way is fine. That one poster .. The Klitschko fan- is one of the best posters on here, because he shows respect and wrote out great posts..

Not agreeing by saying stuff like

'Tua and Bruno were 'NOBODIES'= f L O M O Status.

Those words are the words F l o m os and Pac Farts love to use the most.

Floyd's resume was nobodies, this guy was nobody, the Oscar Manny fought was 'nobody'..

It's disrespecting fighters who put their lives on the line.

I will answer great posts with well thought out posts of my own.

I will answer trolls with troll posts.. Deal with it or just leave the thread .. Or you love to look at my beautiful unicorn picture too much?>

Comment

• the one thing i dont agree with is acting like his loses mean nothing because he beat them later in his career. thats like saying if khan beats garcia the second time around that the first match means nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X