No announcement yet.

Can Manny still be a War Machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Manny still be a War Machine

Can Manny still bring the fury? His last few fights he's been a bit more passive in his attacks and not the killer we all loved for most of his career. As a few have pointed out the war machine Pacquiao has the best chance against Floyd and I think there's some truth to that. Against Jmm he's seen that side of Manny and escaped but with both on the slide if Manny come summon the relentless puncher he was I see him overwhelming Jmm and stopping him. It would be the best way to regain momentum heading into his next battle. I don't think its in him to adapt to a MAB style he's best when he attacks from all angles. We need the war machine. Thoughts?

I agree with what you said. Pacquiao also agrees and said he will try to bring back the old Pacquiao of the Diaz, Hatton, and De La Hoya fights. He will do all his training in California this time. He is 33 years old and he can't change that. He can train hard and fight with his old ruthless attacking style and killer instinct. I think he will do this. If he can't beat the hell out of Marquez this time then maybe he should retire.

Comment

he'll have to if he's to beat marquez let alone floyd - he ain't gonna outbox either of them

Comment

somewhat like his old self yes but exactly like his old self , no...you just cant defy age and wear and tear...

Comment

Pacquiao has become more cautious against Marquez through each of their fights,and there's a reason for that.He knows Marquez has him all figured out,and he knows the man can punch,too.

Comment

he needs to start banging whores, gamble, cockfighting, and get rid of that god crap and get him some of that devil inside him again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              he needs to start banging whores, gamble, cockfighting, and get rid of that god crap and get him some of that devil inside him again.
              Sadly that lifestyle was a big part of why he was a war machine in he ring. I don't know how he can switch on that old manny again short of becoming a hard partying, drinking and gambling sex fiend.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                I litterally laughed out loud at work reading this! I could take Pac out for a weekend of cheap drinking, gambling, street fighting, and happy endings lol

Comment

Is he a true 140lbs+ or a 119+ that burns out at 32yrs old? Don't know for sure but he might get old in round 9 of some fight!! I know he has it him to give a great effort to get ready but the body dictates in the real world, not the mind! This isn't a women lifting the car off a child, its legs shaking out and eye hand co-ordination gone and not recovering from shots that you'd laugh off a few months back!!! The body can't do what the mind wants it to and this "ain't no movie"! Time isn't on his side forever! Ray.

Comment

At this point after his last few outing Manny will have to show me he can be that better than he can tell me he is going to be that

Comment

Working...
                    X