No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    I actually like the Lopez move. That's a huge upgrade at center over Mozgov and Lopez is a center who can actually hit three pointers. That will work well in Walton's system.

Now they just need to pick up a high level scorer to replace losing Russell.
    Ball ain't that....at least I don't think so....I think they maybe setting them selves up to pick up PG13 next year ....what would be a starting five? if they did?

by next year IF Ball works out to be what we hope he is...he should be starting....so

Ball
    George
    Ingram
    Randle
    Lopez

and work on the bench.......

I could dig it......but everything revolves around Ball being legit

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      Ball ain't that....at least I don't think so....I think they maybe setting them selves up to pick up PG13 next year ....what would be a starting five? if they did?

by next year IF Ball works out to be what we hope he is...he should be starting....so

Ball
      George
      Ingram
      Randle
      Lopez

and work on the bench.......

I could dig it......but everything revolves around Ball being legit
      Oh I agree. I'm hoping they can pick up a free agent or something through a trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Oh I agree. I'm hoping they can pick up a free agent or something through a trade.
        I don't think they should trade. George and someonelse, possibly lebron could be here next year without trading assets..

Unless you trade the late first rounders 27,28 but I don't think they get an impact player for that..

Their only real tradeable piece was Russell

I think they should see how ball, Ingram, randle, clarkson, can do together,,, then bring in guys like George via free agency

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I don't think they should trade. George and someonelse, possibly lebron could be here next year without trading assets..

Unless you trade the late first rounders 27,28 but I don't think they get an impact player for that..

Their only real tradeable piece was Russell

I think they should see how ball, Ingram, randle, clarkson, can do together,,, then bring in guys like George via free agency
          I agree as far as their starting young core. But the 27 and 28 draft picks along with some of their bench players with low minutes..hopefully.

Comment

• Ball dad got booooood .........ahahahhaha

Comment

• Sleeper signing. Lakers sign PJ Dozier. Heres my prediction. Lonzo will totally bust as a number 2 pick like Hasheem Thabeet, and this Undrafted FA PJ Dozier is gonna step in for you guys and show that he's the real deal.

Josh Hart is a solid pickup for the lakers

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Sleeper signing. Lakers sign PJ Dozier. Heres my prediction. Lonzo will totally bust as a number 2 pick like Hasheem Thabeet, and this Undrafted FA PJ Dozier is gonna step in for you guys and show that he's the real deal.

Josh Hart is a solid pickup for the lakers
                You know what's fooked up???....part of me wishes you are right.......I would love to shut Lavar up............

Comment

• Thoughts on Lonzo Ball so far?

Comment

• Just saw on Monday is the Lonzo-Fox rematch. I think that game will show if Lonzo is legit or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      Thoughts on Lonzo Ball so far?
                      He had a pretty bad game but the team's pace when he was on the court was much better than when he was off. It's summer league doe, he'll blend in nicely soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X